Chapter 4

"I should be ashamed to call you a friend"

Soarin's Pov

"... and that's the science lab. Ah, the science lab. The place where chemicals are mixed into specific proportions to create marvellous chemical reactions. The place where physical objects are ...", rambled Twilight.

"WHAT THE HELL PINKIE PIE!?", somebody screamed.

"I just wanted to see what happens, Dashie.", said Pinkie.

And that somebody is Rainbow Crash.

"Heard you, Clipper. And you did said it out loud.", Crash said.

"What happen'?", asked AJ.

"Well, can you explain to this bubbly-girl that Pottasium Chlorate and Sugar with a drop of Sulfuric acid creates fire.", she said.

"Well, we have to called you Nerdy Dash now.", said Rapidfire.

"ARGH!", she argh-ed?

"Ahem! Let's continue now. And Pinkie, Pottasium Chlorate and Sugar with a drop of Sulfuric acid does create fire as 2KClO3(s) —heat—> 2KCl(s) + 3O2(g) and ...", rambled Twilight.

"Well, leave her to her rambling. Let's go to the cafeteria now.", whispered Sunset.

"THE CAFETERIA!?", shouted Nerdy Dash and rest of the Wonderbolts.

"Ohh. The cafeteria. We will meet more people. More friends. More family. More relatives. More fans. More pens. More papers. More benches. More tables. More chairs. More hairs. More lairs. More cares.", sang Suprise and Pinkie Pie.

"... and that's how we get fire. Did I miss anything?", asked Twilight.

"No, you didn't.", I said.