Chapter 1

"You are not welcomed, ungrateful slut."

"She is a bit egoistic isn't she."

"No one would like to be friends with her, if it weren't for her career."

"You killed her."

Rainbow's Pov

It is the start of the new semester. I'm in the car driven by the driver.

My father is the richest person in the world. I would be living a great life, wouldn't I?

If you didn't kill her, you would have.

Shut up. It wasn't me. It was the pebble.

Your in denial.

Just shut up.

Na, na, na, can't hear you.

Argh. My life is the opposite. Worse. My father abuses me, trashes me and treats me like shit.

He even forced me to become a model. I hate modeling.

He is kind, that's why.

I use concealer to hide my wounds given by him. I wear hoodies to hide my cuts.

You cut yourself, bitch.

I know. I am a celebrity, due to my modeling career. A paparazzi behind the back, is the cost.

HONK! HONK!

Oh, school. I love school. Not in a love-love way. Just to escape from the hellhole, named 'home'.

Correction. Heaven named 'home', darling.

"Dashie! It has been a long time. Oh my, you have grown into a beautiful woman.", greeted Pinkie Pie. One of my 6 best friends. They are the ones, who treat me like a human.

No, they are just your friends for your fame.

No, they aren't. 

"Um, Pinkie. We just met two days ago.", I replied.

"That is long.", she said.

"Oh my! RAINBOW DASH!!!", exclaimed a boy. Oh no.

"Autograph please", "Be my Girlfriend", "Are you taken? If not, be mine.", were said by the people in the paparazzi.

I ran away from that place, and went into heaven.

Heaven a.k.a. hell. Thank your father for the fans. Lucky you. But your in denial. Aren't you?

Shut the fuck up.

The people in the school treat me like a normal person.

Or do they? Do you know the rumours about you?

Why could you not 'Shut up'?

I am a little voice in your head.

Argh. But many boys flirt with me and drool over me. Mostly my teammates in the sports clubs. I'm the captain of all of them.

My friends also followed me. They look really tired, except for Applejack.

"Wow, you run fast, girl.", said Sunset.

"Ugh! My hair is ruined!", cried Rarity a.k.a. Drama Queen.

"What now? Firstly, you comb your hair a hundred times. Secondly, your hair is perfect. Thirdly, stop being a drama queen." I said smirking. I mean that's true, even though I never wanna say it.

"Ya Rares. RD is right. Stop bein' a dram' queen.", Said AJ in her country accent.

"Ugh. You two tomboys. AJ and RD, would you understand fashion? RD, your clothes don't suit your beauty. I mean a hoodie, designer jeans and sneakers.", she said.

"I wear it for a reason.", I hissed. She wouldn't say that, if she knew.

What? That you killed her?

"I need you two to come shopping. And, Dash. I made a disguise for you. No celebrity excuses. Like they say, 'Excuses are seducers'", she futher added.

No way. Firstly, I don't wanna shop. Second, my father.

"Oh my! Time for classes.", chirped Twilight a.k.a. Egghead.

"No!", everyone screamed.

Time for classes.