Chapter 4

Chapter 4

These last 2 months had been hectic he had been more harsh then the first night. Amir had also had put me in training with the warrior wolves. I had gained much strength and skill I was ranking as one of warriors each day I had taken one out. Ranking higher and higher I took those bruises and scares with honor knowing by January I would be ready. I pushed myself beyond my limits, I had learned how to slow things down to almost a pause. Using my speed to attack so quickly it was almost impossible. Learning how to heal as soon as the blow was believed. I practiced until I was bloody battered and bruised but the fight never left me I would never give up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Valya what is the answer to number five?" The human teacher seethed seeing I wasn't paying attention. I looked at her wrinkled face which held a scowl. I had been lost in my thought staring intently out the window. To be honest I didn't know what the old bags problem was me. But she was pressing the limits with my wolf. My eyes narrowed at her fixing her with a look that clearly said. "Piss off you old hag before I make you." The old me would have just answered the question and ducked my head. But that was the key words OLD ME. I was a threat to be reckoned with now and my wolf took much pride in that. Within these 4 months I would become a killing monster.

I was deep into my thoughts when I felt a sharp pain in my side. It felt as if someone had kicked me as hard as they could with a silver boot laced with wolfsbane. I would know I have had this happened to me. I suppressed my scream and stood as quickly running towards the door. I tried to steady my breathing, I wasn't prepared when it happened again. I screamed falling to my knees growling out a stream of curses.

'What the fuck is happening to me!?'

'We're going into heat! Must find our mate.' She whimpered clawing at me from the inside.

'No you stupid pussy he doesn't want us.' I growled fiercely regaining my footing and making my way to the parking lot. The woods were a few meters away from the woods. Pain rushed through me but ignored it. I must reach the pack house there would be women there, they would know what to do. They would know what to do to help me. Or you could simply ask Amir what to do a voice whispered in the back of my mind. I flushed with embarrassment. "Why the hell would I ask him such a thing? He has much better things to do with his time than worry about me." Surely he would aid me, this was my problem and I would have to deal with it by myself. I tried to shift but I couldn't the pain was eating up my energy I'm going to have to walk. I frowned rolling my eyes. God what am I thinking walking out here?

'Don't be a coward, goddess we need to make you strong and quick what if an attack were to happen? Huh? You'd be dead in two seconds?'

I had made it to my territory just as I feared. The moon goddess seem to want to frown down upon me today. A feral growl was heard from my left and I did the first thing that came to my mind. RUN. The wind rushed around me as I raced down the muddy forest ground, twigs and leafs rustling under every step. My heart picked up beating at inhuman rate as I tried to get away from the blood trusty animal. It's as if I could feel its raged breath fanning harshly on the back of my neck, could hear its claws digging into he ground.

It was like twilight zone everything slowed down as he neared me. There was no place to run, his jaws snapped down on my leg locking painfully. I cried out as he dragged me to the ground blood oozed from the wound as I struggled to get up. Clawing at the ground trying to center myself to get back up, wounded or not I wasn't going to die in this forest. I brought my other leg around kicking the creature in the face, it released my leg growling and lunging for me quickly. I was quicker though.