16

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: @𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥.𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚

Her and Xavier^

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

December

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 [𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 -𝐠𝐨-]

🤍

Currently it was 3:00 am in the morning and Slim and Xavier were pacing around in hospital, a nervous wreck. Janiya was trying to calm them down but she was worried her damn self on the verge of tears, her girlfriend Daniella right a long with her.

By now everyone was there, Ashley's mom and dad along with their friends. Shit even Xavier and Slims gang and security guards we're silently trying to keep from sobbing.

~Hours Earlier~

"Baby I need help getting down the stairrsss!!" Ashley whined as she held her growing belly. She was due any second now, all she wanted was for them to be out so they could finally have the wedding. They came to a collective decision to have the wedding after the babies were born.

They were all out for lunch earlier, Xavier and Slim wanted Ashley to be introduced to their gang because she never really had a chance to sit down and meet them.

Xavier, Slim and Ashley arrive at the cafe and see the gang waiting at their table for them. They were hugging and congratulating them in the baby when a shooting broke out at the cafe.

Xavier and Slim were quick to cover Ashley and try and get her to safety as the others were already I front of them shooting back.

They were all relieved but there faces dropped and hearts stopped when they saw blood.

But it was coming from neither of the boys.

It was coming from Ashley.

Ashley passed giving birth 😞

But her two handsome baby boys were born:

Kaheem Xavier Gough

kellian Slim Gough

🤍

Who was your favorite character?

Should I make a book for the boys?

What should my next book be about?

This was a little emotional, make sure to come back for the FINAL chapter!

Until next time my nuggets🥰🫶🏾