|13|

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥.𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 [𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 -𝐠𝐨-]

°。°。°。°。°。

Ashley yawned walking down the stairs. She had just finished her complicated ass school work.

After getting in a very heated argument with Slim and Xavier about how she shouldn't wait last minute to do her work, and seeing her grades drop, she started doing her work immediately after it was assigned.

This saved her a lot of time and gave her a large amount of free time. If one of the two men were home, she would give it to them to check. This helped a lot and made her feel better when she saw her grades go back up.

Slim and Xavier were out at work, so it was just Ashley and the dogs who she was currently making lunch for.

She turned music on and began working on the dogs as well as her owns lunch. All the dogs have different lunches do to them being spoiled and picky. Not long after she finished making there lunch and warmed her up some leftovers.

Last night she cooked fried porkchops with mash potatoes and gravy on top, and some mixed vegetables.

Ashley say on the liveroom couch and turned on one of her favorite channels: ION. She loved the shows on there, it was something about watching people do there job that she just enjoyed.

She loved Spencer from Criminal Minds. Ashley thought he was so fuckin fine. (A/n: because he is).

°。°。°。°。°。

Ashley woke up hours later when she heard the door open. She grabbed her phone off the floor to check the time to see it was 8:30 pm.

"Hey papa, yall are early." That was true, they usually made it in around close 1 in the morning. Slim and Xavier came over to hug and gave her kisses all over her face.

"ye we wanted to come home early, we missed u," Xavier whispered in her ear while he unashamedly rubbed his fingers up and down her clothed pussy as Slim was massaging her butt.

Her breathing got heavier as she leaned her head back on Xavier's shoulder. She closed her eyes but shot them back open when they stopped, "fuck is wrong witchu, why would you stopp," she whined sitting back down on the couch.

Slim had picked her up and brought her upstairs to their room. After they had asked her to move in with them, they had brought her to her apartment the next day to pack her stuff.

Now all three of them shared a bed in their big ass room which they let Ashley re decorate because she wanted to make it a vibe.

She went for balck and they relocated some of the stuff in the room so that their bed faced the window.

They all went to the bathroom and removed their clothes so they could take a shower. Ashley stood between Xavier and Slim as they towered over her.

Ashley was completely oblivious to what was going on

Ashley was completely oblivious to what was going on. She thought they were just taking a regular shower but the two had something different in mind.

"Hey can u hand me the-oop," Ashley was caught off guard when Slim bent her over rubbing his shlong along her glistening folds. She moaned out in pleasure, pushing back against him wanting him to put it in. "Patience Bellissima," Xavier said caressing her face in his hands.

She looked up at the two who were looking at eachother. As if sensing that she was watching them, they both looked down at her smirking. She felt so little, which made her even wetter. Before Ashley could get anything out, Slim slid in her and Xavier slid his shlong in her mouth.

The only sound that was heard was her messy pussy and skin slapping with her gagging on Xaviers shlong.

She started throwing it back and grabbing Xavier, looking up at him as she spit on it before going back down and reaching her hands to toy with his balls.

Slim threw his head back along with Xavier as she took over, which to them was a complete turn on.

They all felt them self coming close so Slim grabbed her waist tightly as he sped up his pace l, the sound of her pussy becoming louder and messier. Her essence sliding down her legs and getting on his pelvis.

Xavier grabbed her face as he face fucked her ruthlessly not caring if she was losing oxygen. That turned he on even more. Their moans filled the air as they all came at the same time.

Ashley thought they were done but Slim picked her back up and leaned her against the wall. Him and Xavier switched places so that Xavier was now in front of Ashley.

He picked her leg up before sliding in to her, giving her long fast strokes. Slim was behind him watching to as he jerked his shlong.

Ashley was amazing mess as she clawed at his back leaving red marks. Xavier didn't mind though, he liked it.
He felt her squeeze against him so he knew she was close. "Let it out mamas, make a mess on yo dick," he whispered in her ear as he went at an inhuman pace. He reached his hand in between them and started faster rubbing her pussy.

That brought her and Slim to the edge as she squirted and came at the same time. Slim had groaned as he nutted all over over Xaviers ass. He smirked at his work rubbing it all over him teasingly slipping his dick inbetween hus cheeks. Xavier felt that and slowed down as he came in side Ashley riding through his nut. Both Slim and Xaviers but mixed inside Ashley.

They were all breathing heavy as they started to wash eachother up.

°。°。°。°。°。

They were now laying in bed. Slim was in the middle with Xavier and Ashley cuddling with him on either side. He had his arms around them both rubbing and squeezing the their butts soothingly.

"Yall nutted in me," Ashkey said breaking the silence.

Both Xavier and Slim froze, "we-" Xavier started but Ashkey cut him off. "It's okay I don't mind, as long y'all don't mind," she said smiling at them.

"We don't mind baby," they said at the same time smiling back at her.

A/n: enjoy