3

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 (𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍-𝚐𝚘)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

It's been a few weeks since moving here and life's been treating me fairly well. When it's hot it is hot but I refuse to open any window do to the foul smell.

I might just pass out one of these days and the next person to live here will see my body outline in white chalk by a window on the floor. Yes it's that bad.

Anyways, today I have an appointment to go and pick up my Doberman from a pet shelter. I honestly love animals, and dogs happen to be number one on the list. So that's what I'm doing today and I already have stuff for him.

My arts been selling well and next week I plan to go by the art gallery and have one of my paintings there.

Me and Angelo have been texting here and there, and when time opens up in our schedule we manage to fit a FaceTime or call in every now and then.

...

While I'm on my way, my phone rings. I answer and put it up on the dashboard so they could see me on FaceTime, "Hello!"

It takes a minute for them to answer but they face ain't showin', "Damn Ash, why you yellin?" I laugh "I don't know if you noticed but I'm driving, hold on!" I turn my radio down and roll my window up.

"I'm on my way to pick my Lil Rockstar." I see him nod in my peripheral. "Okay have fun, let me know when you get back I have something to tell you." I nodded and wave bye and hang up.

...

Currently I'm pulling up to my apartment and I'm so excited! So I don't have a name for him, my dog, so when Angelo calls I'll ask him for help.

Me and my buttercup head up stairs and I welcome him to his new home, I see him start sniffing around everywhere, "Now you may be a big dog but I won't hesitate to beat yo ass If you go around shittin everywhere, okay?" He sighs as if he understands me, which makes me chuckle a little.

While making my way to the kitchen to wash my hands, I call A on FaceTime:

Lil Freak: Hey pretty girl

Mamas: Hey baby, what yo bitch ass up to?

I could tell he was driving, so I took that chance to say what I wanted freely because he couldn't anything about it. Ha!

But instead of answering back he just hangs up, oh well.

Over the last couple of weeks we've been flirting here and there so...

I'm about to take a bite from my lunch but someone knocks on my door. I get up a lil happy because I think my new sketchbook came.

When I open my door though, my package is thrown perfectly on my couch and my neck is attacked by warm set of lips.

Angelo closes the door with his foot, but stops with the neck assault to lock my door. "That's why you hung up, you were driving to my house, dammit." I say frustrated with my actions.

He laughs, "I'm not going to do anything, I know you were playing." He says. Now that right there, stop, fo I suck yo dick. A man who isn't sensitive, hand him over right now!

I smile and kiss his cheek, "so what did you want to tell me?" He gets kind if nervous and goes to sit on my stool at the island, "I didn't want to ask you over the phone because it's special," he starts, "so I came here." I truly was kind of scared, was thus nigga finna prupose or sum? Because you for damn sure don't propose over the phone!

"Okay, Ashley would you like to go on a date with me? And, little Rockstar has somewhere to if you want to bring him." I almost cry at his gesture and nod my head yes. "Oh speaking of little Rockstar, we have to come up with a name for him." Also why that lil nigga ain't come save me when mister high and mighty came to attack me?

"Oh I threw a toy in here too, he's on the couch with it right now, but I have to go home and get ready, I suggest you get ready too and don't let those chips and sandwich go to waste." He kisses my forhead and gives my Rockstar a pat on the head before heading out.

Wow

A/n: what's your favorite color?

Mines is Yellow 💛