|11|

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 (𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍-𝚐𝚘-)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Tonight was going really well for Ashley. Xavier and Slim had taken her out to eat on the rooftop of the apartment. From their you could see all the beautiful lights. The cars speeding on the highway, it was truly beautiful.

As of right the couple was heading to the room. "Sexy ass, gon head undress fo us," Slim said in a low raspy voice. Shii don't gott tell me twice, Ashley thought to herself.

She slowly slid her dress off, the dressing making a soft sound as it softly hut the beige carpet floor.

Their breath hitched as she was left standing before them in nothing but a pastel thing that nicely complimented her smooth rich skin.

She slowly slid out of that too, before going over to lay down on the bed. Her stretch marks on her thighs and side of her breast, very clear.

They quickly got out of their clothing, making her eyes go big. "W-what you gon do with those," she aksed lowly as she stared at their long, thick, veiny members.

They chuckled darkley befor going to sit with her on the bed. Slim taking one nipple in his mouth while his other hand played with the other one. She moaned out softly as she heald his head, slowly playing with his hair.

Xavier slid in between he thighs, nipping and sucking, leaving love bites all on her inner thigh as he traced her marks on her thigh. She whined as she tried to shove his head in her heat.

He popped her thigh, making her cry out as he continued his slow torture. Before she complain any further, his mouth connected with her heat, licking a long strip up her slit.

Slim stood up on the side of the bed before roughly grabbing her face slapping his dick against her slightly parted lips. She slowly opened her mouth as he pushed himself in and out slowly. Ashley moaned around his dick when Slim stuck his long thick finger inside her aching pussy, his finger coming out with more of her essence each time he pulled them out.

"Look at mamas making a mess," Slim said from in-between her legs. She moaned around Xavier dick, gagging as his trust became fast and sloppier. He tried to push her back be she kept going, swallowing around his member making her thoat close, bringing him to his edge as he shot his an abnormally large of his seed down her throat. She swallowed after he pulled out of her mouth.

She moaned loudly as Slim hit a spot, he smirked up at her before go faster, curling his fingers and bring his mouth down to flick her clit with his warm wet tongue.

Her legs shook, her vision becoming blurry for a second. Slim slurred up her juices as she nutted and squirted at the same time, some getting on his chest as he sloppily cleaned her up. Ash tried to push him away due to her being sensitive, resulting in him slapping her hand away and finished cleaning her up.

They laughed as Ash lazily tried to reach for Slim's member, "It's aight ma, I already got ma nut," he said softly. Xavier had went to the bathroom to run her bath water. Slim softly picked her and took her to the bathroom and placing her in the tub that was filled with bubbles.

Smilling softly as she smelled Dr. Teals. She layer against Slim's chest and her feet retested near Xavier as they washed her up in the tub.

They finished up and dressed her up in one Xavier's shirts and a pair of Slim's ethika boxers.

She cuddled onto slim as she laid on his chest. Xavier close by with his head rested on Slims chest and his arm thrown around both of them. Slims left hand in Xaviers shorts resting on his butt, and his other hand rested on Ashley's as well inside her shorts.

"ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ," ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃˡˡ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ

A/n: I'm back, I hope you like this scene, school has been quicking my ass so, sorry😭