2

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 (𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍-𝚐𝚘)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"Bellissima it's very rude to stare and drool on strangers, no?"

I look up and I think I drooled some more. "Sorry sir, um thanks for catching me."

I turn around before he can say anything else and continue to look for my suit case.

"I believe your looking for your suit case?" I turn and nod my head yes at him. "Here," he says. I turn around and I see he has my yellow suit case with white flowers on it. I had painted it a while back.

"Thankyou..." I wait for him to give me his name. "Angelo" he says smoothly. "Ashley, and it's very nice meeting you, I've got to go but thank you again." I say smiling and turning to leave.

I finally get to my apartment complex and sniff the fresh clean air. I don't know about you but there is this weirdly nice carpet smell, always gives me memories of my old house cause there was carpet there. Anyways, let me stop rambling.

I put everything we're it's suppose to be and grab my keys to head out again. I had to make a stop so I could get some decorations for my apartment.

I'm back from the stores, that's right I went to several. And let me tell you,

Traffic is a bitch!

Anyways I chill on my couch and watch TV, with my sketchbook and some popcorn as I take inspiration for my drawing from the show that was on. Currently I was watch Jujitsu Kaisen.

I must've fell asleep because I was woken up by someone pounding on my door like they was the damn police

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I must've fell asleep because I was woken up by someone pounding on my door like they was the damn police.

Stomping over to my door, I swing it open,"Now what in yo right mind gave you the authority to come and knock on my damn do-" I stop when I realize who I was about to cuss out. "Oh heyyy, Angelooo!" I act like I wasn't about throw these hands.

"I hope you're settling in great." I smile and nod my head, "yeah, um you live hear?"

"Something like that, I actually own this building. I'm thinking about expanding it and probably redesigning it." He explains.

I nod my head again. We just sit there staring at each other. At some point I get a little shy and look down playing with my fingers. He clears his throat, "I better get going but how about i get you're number before I head out?"

Thinking about it, it didn't sound so bad. We exchange numbers and I save him as Stinka🙄

Before I go to sleep, my phone beeps:

Stinka🙄: Goodnight Bellissima

Bambi💕: Goodnight boy, go to sleep

Stinka🙄: Are you bossing me around? Read 10:50

A/n: yall got any song recommendations