187 | Intimidate

MAX WAS STANDING IN front of the class like he was going to teach a very important lesson to everyone. When his classmates, friends, and even boyfriend found out that Max knew Jontell in the past, they all became relieved. Now they have an upper hand. They don't have to be so afraid of him anymore.

     "I've known Jontell for two years, and there are three things I noticed about him," Max explains while looking at the students of Class II-A. Even the princes were listening to him.

     "First, Jontell purposely likes to intimidate people to get a reaction. He taunts people because he knows they're afraid of him."

     "Sounds like something you would do," Ren teases while looking at their brotherhood's second-strongest prince, Killshot.

     Killshot glares at him, but Ren just chuckles and looks back at Max.

     "Second, he's not afraid of using his family name. Here in J.S High, mentioning your family is practically forbidden, and it is seen as a weak tactic if you suddenly start using your family name to threaten people. But Jontell is different. He will use the Rosario name without hesitation," Max explains further.

     "And lastly, Jontell likes to gamble. When things get rough, that's when his interest skyrockets."

     "Alright, we get all that. He's basically just Cj and Viktor merged into one. That doesn't really help anything," Killshot—who looked bored—straightforwardly says, and Blade nods his head to agree with him.

     "Well, I'm only trying to lessen the others' fear of him. You guys are obviously not afraid of Jontell, so I'm telling the glass what kind of person he is so they'd be cautious," Max tries to explain. He knows that such a thing isn't much of a help, but this is the only thing he can do for now. If things go down, at least the class will be ready.

     "Anyway, since we're all aware that this short lesson won't be much of a help, I'll just address the obvious elephant in the room," Adachi Ren then says, suddenly standing from his seat and walking beside Max. "The only reason why we're tense isn't exactly because we're scared of him. I could punch his face if he tried anything funny without any hesitation, but the very thing that's stopping me from actually doing it is because his family is connected with the death of the Stepanovs. "

     As soon as Ren mentions such a claim, Max's body instantly stiffens. Gavriil saw Max's reaction and was about to stand from his seat to say something, but Ren quickly lifted his index finger up and stopped him.

     "Take a seat. I know you're the vice president of the Elites and an underling of Busters, but we have to talk about this if we want to actually plan something," Ren insisted. Gavriil glanced back at Max, who only nodded his head, making Gavriil sigh and go back to his seat.

     Ren adjusts his gloves, looks at the class, and continues, "Jontell Rosario is connected to Viktor, the king of our house. Whether the Rosario family was really involved or not, the mere fact that we're giving Jontell a warm welcome here is such a big slap in our faces."

     "Well, we can't exactly ban a student from attending an annual convention just because of baseless rumors," Max keenly answers, making Ren chuckle.

     "Baseless rumors? Oh, come on, Sinclaire, let's not act ignorant here. You know damn well that there's a very valid reason why they're the main suspects in the bombing incident. You're a son of a mighty family. You should know what happened to their—" Before Ren could even finish his sentence, a sharp blade suddenly flew just inches away from Ren's face, instantly making him stop talking.

Kings On The Horizon (Vol. 4-6) ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara