16. Born Anew

Koakuma: Thanks for helping me with this garden Y/n...I didn't know you liked to plant flowers?

Y/n: I did with my grandfather back at home...just needed somethin' to do, ya know?

I just laughed...I was helping Koakuma with the garden having nothing else to do..Remilia ain't felt so great with her pregnancy and so she's asleep...

*BANG*

Patchouli: MARISA!!!

At this point...I don't even flinch...

Marisa: I'll be back next week ze~

Marisa begins to fly off on her broom with the large sack of books on her shoulder..

Y/n: I ain't even surprised anymore...

Koakuma: join the club...

Sakuya walks out...

Sakuya: IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Y/n: What is it Sakuya?

Me and Koakuma both looked confused..

Sakuya: The Mistress...she's going into labor!

I was shocked and went wide-eyed...Marisa even heard and came back..

Marisa: Then what are we waitin' for? Ima be an Auntie!!!

I ran inside to go help Remilia while everyone else also dropped what they was doing...

...

3rd Person POV
——————

...

"No other love in the world is like the love of a father has for his little girl."

...

Grueling hours...the Mistress of the Scarlet Devil Mansion finally gave birth to a beautiful baby girl...she laid and held the baby...then gave the newborn to her husband...

Y/n: Howdy there...

Y/n now sat on the bed holding his newborn daughter as Remilia laid in the bed smiling...

Y/n: Our baby girl...

Amelia...