0. Prolouge

3rd Person POV
——————

General Leroy: Then we'll come in from the North and South sides of the city, then from the West, then completely surround them Russkies and push them outta Warsaw entirley!

General Leroy was giving orders as the Allies prepared to push Russia outta Warsaw. The war had been going on for about a year and a half, Russia pushed into Europe a good ways, but now the Allies had a counteroffensive going, beginning in the Balkans at the Italian border, as the Allies defeated Neo-Yugoslavia (The Serbian Government) and pushed them away from Italy, and eventually, into Belgrade. This forced Yugoslavia to surrender entirely, giving the Allies a bold push into the Balkans, as well as liberating Bulgaria and most of Romania. Right now, you and your division are in Poland, about to liberate Warsaw, which Russia had conquered about half of Poland, until the counteroffensive began, pushing them mostly out of the European Nation, and now, Warsaw is about to be liberated.

You're sitting in a chair like the rest of the soldiers, listening to your general give instructions. Really, you're not supposed to be here.

Y/n L/n was a _ age boy in the United States, but had a horrible home life, always yelled at, abused, so he ran away. The war in Ukraine finally escalated when Russia attacked Poland, and began to invade the Baltics, and the rest of Ukraine. So Y/n decided to join the Army. Even though he was underaged, he was able to sneak into basic training, and so far, he's gone without being caught.

About a week after Leroy's instructions, the 2nd Battle of Warsaw begins. Exactly how they planned, pressure from all sides.

Y/n POV
——————

So this is it I reckon, capture Warsaw, rampage through Eastern Europe, force Russia to surrender, and then back to America...

We continue walking near the tanks that are about to wreak havoc in Warsaw, mainly at selected Russian targets. Then, the ground gun fighting starts. I'm carrying my M4, ready to move out on orders. Now it's a waiting game.

And then before I know it, the tanks fire.

General Leroy: GO GO GO!!!

All of our men begin plunging into Warsaw, gunfire between American and Russian Soldiers. I'm behind a car, currently trying my best to advance into the city, along with others.

Random Soldier: Y/N, SNIPER ON THE ROOF!!

I barley avoid sniper fire, as I moved just in time. Then we get orders to storm the building, take out any Russians, and reach the sniper.

So we follow orders. All at once, about 10-20 of us storm into this huge building, and separately begin storming random rooms, making sure they're all clear.

After about 5 minutes, I had the last room to storm. And I noticed something extremely weird...a purple light? I readied my rifle and prepared for whatever was on the other side of that door...and so I busted in...

The door shut behind me...but...what the...

A huge portal? With eyes and bows?

I was about to freak out, when I tripped over something...

Y/n: OH SHI-

I fell through the portal...

...

...

...

I hit the ground. But what the hell was that???I look around. Above me, the portal had closed. There's nothing but massive trees all around me. At least I still had my Rifle and Pistol, along with a medkit.