15. Love is Nice

About 2 weeks had passed since that little incident with Y/n occurred...crossover dreams were almost unheard of, but it surprisingly caught Y/n and his father...Patchouli would put a few spells over Y/n to help with his sleeping trauma...and some to make sure the dream crossovers wouldn't happen again...this helped Y/n and his sleep, as now all he had to worry about, was his wife...and soon to be child...

Y/n POV
——————

Sekibanki: Hm, haven't seen you in a while now.

Sekibanki said. Me and Sakuya came to grab some things to prepare for the baby due in a few months.

Y/n: Heh, yep! You ain't changed, have ya?

Sekibanki looked emotionless...as usual...

Sekibanki: Not at all..

Me and Sakuya finished our shopping, then went off. As we walked in the village, I spotted the house I stayed at for the first few days..

Y/n: Hm, that's interesting.

We then began to move again..till we came across Keine..

Keine: Oh, hey Y/n! Sakuya!

She looks at me with a smirk.

Keine: I swear human...you really do bring me surprises...now you got the Scarlet Devil pregnant?

I chuckled.

Y/n: Heheh..yeah!

She began to walk off.

Keine: Good luck with that!

Me and Sakuya then made our way back.

Timeskip
——————

Meiling: So China was even against your nation?

Y/n: Yep...didn't attack them but they destroyed some of our ships and attacked our Allies...we had to declare war...

Meiling: Well, that's reasonable..

I was sitting in the rocking chair that I built...I sit out by the gate and keep Meiling company along with guarding the Mansion.

Y/n: I see how this job can get boring...I'm sure being alone out here sucks.

Meiling just smirked a bit.

Meiling: That's what I have sleep for. And at least you're here right now...you really shocked me at first..

I just looked at her confused.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Meiling: Well, no one has ever really liked Remi just because she's a vampire...you're not the first human ya know...I mean, love interest, yes...but other humans have broken in and tried to kill her and Flan...

Y/n: Yeahhh, but I don't see why people have to judge like that.

Meiling laughed a bit.

Meiling: You really are a softie, huh?

I just continued rocking with my eyes closed.

Y/n: I know, shocking right...Ain't a big bad soldier under this uniform..

She laughed again.

Meiling: Welp..time for mah nap..

She sits back and gets comfy.

Y/n: See ya then.

I walked back into the mansion...and witnessed something...

Fairy Maid 5: So this is the stuff we're going to kill her with?

Fairy Maid 4: Yep!

Fairy Maid 5: So what of the boy?

Fairy Maid 4: We pin the blame on him!

They didn't see me in the distance...I knew what I had to do...I pulled my rifle off my back and ran to the kitchen...

Fairy Maid 4: Now let's go give the tea to Re-

*RATATA*

Y/n: IN THE NAME OF THE MISTRESS, AND THE UNITED STATES ARMY, YOU 2 MAIDS ARE UNDER ARREST FOR TREASON AND ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!

Tea was now spilt on the floor after I shot the cups..

Fairy Maid 4: So...you caught us...

*BANG*

She used some sort of Fairy magic and tried to shoot me, I barley dodged..

*RATATATATATATATA*

I shot the Fairy Maid dead...the other one put her hands up and got on her knees...

Fairy Maid 5: I was p-put up to it...I swear!

Y/n: That's for the Mistress to decide...as of now, you're being held prisoner...

I used a rope to tie her hands...about that time Sakuya and Remilia had walked in...

Remilia: Y/n? What happened?

I looked at the fairy maid..

Y/n: Go ahead, tell her.

She pointed at the dead Fairy Maid..

Fairy Maid 5: SHE TRIED TO MAKE ME POISON YOU AND THE MASTER! I SWEAR! SHE FORCED ME!

Remilia looked angry..

Remilia: I see...

And in 0.5 seconds...Remilia had taken her spear and put it through the chest and out the back of the Maid...

...

It went silent for a second..

...

Sakuya: If you wouldn't have caught that Y/n...

Y/n: I know..

Later that day, an inspection/interrogation for all the Fairy Maids would be made...3 more were killed for plotting to murder residents...mainly...Me and Remilia...