3. A New Life

Sakuya POV
——————

Y/n: I can't go back...I'll have to start a new life here...

I hear Y/n talking to himself while laying down in his bed. The mistress sent me to make sure he makes it home. She also asked that I see how he lives and get information on him.

Sakuya: Well, that's something I can tell the mistress.

She will be happy that he's changed his mind. But why? Did he say he was underaged for the military? He looks grown? I better report to the Mistress.

And so I left.

...

When I returned to the mansion, I could tell the mistress had been eager to hear about the boy.

Remilia: Sakuya, I see you're back. Any new information on the boy?

Sakuya: Actually, yes, he has changed his mind about leaving for now.

Remilia: YES!!!...I mean...um...very well...you're dismissed Sakuya.

Y/n POV
——————

Y/n: *yawns* Welp...another day here. Wonder how I should start this new life?

I mean, maybe that Remilia girl is up for another date? I'm just kinda scared about the whole "this fairy tale is reality" thing. She's a living, breathing vampire who could kill me in a matter of seconds...but what if I worked for her...?

Y/n: Worth a shot..

I grab my pistol and put on my sleeveless shirt, military pants and military boots. Guess I'm heading to those "dangerous" woods again.

Timeskip
——————

Y/n: The woods ain't that scary...but I don't wanna underestimate them...apparently I'm supposed to be watching out for "youkai"?

???: HALT, HUMAN!

I look around and see no one?

???: UP HERE!

I Look up and see a "fairy" with...6 crystals for wings?

Y/n: Um...who are you?

???: I'm Cirno, the strongest, most Terrifying fairy you'll ever meet!

She looks very confident in saying that...I can tell she's lying...

Y/n: Oh, um, hi...Cirno?

Cirno: So, you think you can just dilly dally into these woods and not expect a fight? Fight me human!

She looks ready for battle...oh jeez...I better talk my way outta this...

Y/n: Well...you see...I can't..

Cirno: What??? Impossible!! We have to fight!!

Y/n: I've um..been sent by my military for a um..'special' military operation...you wouldn't wanna kill a special agent, would you..?

I hope this works...

Cirno looks a bit nervous.

Cirno: W-Well, I guess I don't want any t-trouble from a whole army..heh..wait..might I ask what army..?