10. Scarlet Lights

3rd Person POV
——————

Y/n L/n, a _ year old boy from The Untied States of America. Initially, he was abused his whole life..until he fought back against his parents and joined the United States Army..he is a WW3 vet..he fought in Europe for over a year and a half..until he stormed a room and fell into one of Yukari's gaps..he became a part of a human protection program..until he went on a date with the Scarlet Devil herself..he became her own personal bodyguard..and then her lover..until eventually..The Scarlet Devil and American Soldier got married..now..their new lives begin...

Y/n POV
——————

Y/n: So ya had a good time?

Remilia: Yeah...I did...

She smiled while staring off into the moon. We was on the balcony, still dressed up from the wedding. We were both drinking some wine. From what I hear, Remilia has never been this happy. I actually made someone happy...never thought I could do that...

Remilia: So now, we're gonna have a good life with a lot of kids!

We both laughed at the statement. After another minute or so, I begin to stare into the woods..thinking of the constant hell from the last _ years from my parents...the scars...abuse...I ain't worried about it now, I'm over it...but why...I still don't even know the real story of how mom died...I mean, I know he had something to do with it...but how did he do it..?

Remilia: Y/n?

I looked over at my Wife.

Y/n: Yes?

Remilia: Are you okay? You've been staring off for several minutes now?

I put a smile on my face.

Y/n: don't worry baby, I'm fine.

She smiled, as I took my mind off of the thoughts.

Remilia: Y/n? You know Patchy can remove the scars from your body, right?

I looked over at her.

Y/n: Hmm...okay, but leave a few..

Remilia: Why?

I smiled

Y/n: Just in case something happens someday...

She was confused on what I mean by that, but just simply smiled. Sakuya walked on the balcony.

Sakuya: More wine?

Remilia: Please Sakuya.

Sakuya poured Remi some more wine, then turned to me.

Y/n: I'm good thanks, I don't drink that heavily.

Remilia: Your loss.

I can tell she's getting a bit tipsy.

Y/n: Someone's getting a bit out of it, huh?

Remilia: I don't know what you're talking about.

She gets another glass...then another...until...

Y/n: Um..Sakuya?

Sakuya: Yes?

Y/n: don't you think that's enough alcohol for the night..?

Sakuya chuckled.

Sakuya: Well, as long as she asks, it's my job.

Remilia: Soooo~ when are we going to bedddd?~

Remilia was saying things right in front of Sakuya...Sakuya busted out laughing...

Y/n: *Sigh* Ok Darlin', to bed with you.

I picked Remilia up and carried her to her bed.

...

She was sound asleep..

Sakuya: I'll let you have your "fun"

Sakuya said sarcastically, then left the room. I laid next to Remilia.

Y/n: Goodnight Wifey...

I blew out the candle.

...

Y/n's Dad: WORTHLESS!!!

...

Y/n's Dad: PATHETIC PEICE OF SHIT!!!

...

Y/n's Dad: WHEN WILL YOU DIE!?!?

...

...

...

Y/n: You put me through so much...

My modern self with my military uniform looks at him...

Y/n: Just die...

I raise my pistol to shoot him...

Remilia: Wake upppppp!

I woke up after that.

Remilia: Baby? You looked really jumpy? Did you have a nightmare?

I just smiled.

Y/n: Heh, yeah. But I'm fine.

I reassured her. She quickly smiled.

Y/n: Welp.

I said while yawning and stretching.

Y/n: Time to start the shift.

I put my regular military stuff on and Remilia put everything of hers on...only difference...? We have rings now.

Y/n: Shall we?

I hold my arm by my side for Remilia to hook hers onto.

Remilia: We shall...

She grabs onto my arm as we walk down the halls...married...well Y/n...this is a whole new beginning...

———————————————————————————
Jackson/A/N
——————

I'm proud to say that today...January 26, 2023...this book has reached the number 1 spot in "Remilia" book tags. I know it ain't much to be excited about, but it really means a lot that y'all enjoy these books...as a little 11/12 year old boy, I wanted nothing more then to make Touhou books...primarily...on Remilia and Flandre...I've always had a big crush on the vampire duo...here I am now...making 2 books I could've only dreamed of...and their popularities are still growing! Never give up on your dreams! Work hard for them, and you WILL succeed...even if it takes more then 1 try...anyways, thank y'all so much! I Love y'all and am so grateful...I mean that with all of my heart!!!

-Love, Jackson/The Author...