5 times he didn't realise it was wrong +1

𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

1. wilbur

"q, come here."

the ravenette sighs, looking over his shoulder towards where his boyfriend is sitting in their kitchen. quackity can see dinner cooking in the furnace as well as a lighter discarded on their quartz counter. if it wasn't for the cigarette between wilbur's lips he might think the firestarter was only used for food.

"what do you want?" he asks, looking back at the book he was reading. he flips the page, eyes trailing over the various illustrations of wings.

"come here," wilbur repeats, voice whiny, "please, q?"

he sighs again, louder this time so wilbur would hear, before folding down the corner of his page. he drops the book onto their oak coffee table as he stands up, turning and making his way over to the kitchen.

"what?" he asks, stopping on the opposite side of the island to the brunette.

he leans down on the quartz, the counter being cold against his arms. he shivers at the feeling, wings twitching behind him.

"what are the odds you let me put my cigarette out on your arm?"

the ravenette's face scrunches up, brows furrowing together as he frowns. "uh, zero," he answers obviously, "why would you even ask that?"

"do you not think it would be fun?"

"no, wilbur, what the fuck?" quackity spits, shaking his head as he turns to leave the room.

he only manages a few short steps before he's stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist and pulling him back. he turns back to his boyfriend with a grimace. "please, q?" wilbur asks, voice weirdly hopeful. his eyes are round and lips pulled into a sweet smile.

the ravenette looks over the other's face, taking it in. the hopeful expression pulls some string in his heart and he turns back to face him fully, saying, "but won't that really hurt me?"

"probably not?" wilbur shrugs, bringing the lit cigarette between his lips to take a quick puff. he speaks through smoke when he continues, "it would be just a little burn, it's not even like it's proper fire."

quackity's gaze flicks down to the burning end of the cigarette. he supposes, technically, it isn't properly flaming.

he shakes his head at his own ridiculous thoughts. "no, wilbur, i don't want to," he refuses sternly, "that's going to really hu-"

"please?"

quackity's gaze flicks back to the brunette's face, smile small. he almost has a glimmer in his eyes.

quackity bites on the inside of his lip, finding it hard to keep refusing when the other seems so desperate. he doesn't even know why wilbur would want to do that, or what made him think of it. "just once?" he wonders.

"yeah, of course," wilbur nods quickly, "i just want to see what would happen."

"and it won't hurt too bad?"