after love or host ft. foolish gamers

𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

"yeah man, i'm good," foolish nods from his doorway, looking down the hall to his friend. "goodnight guys!"

from behind a shut door, austin shouts back, "night!"

karl smiles from his own doorway, offering foolish a wave as he replies, "goodnight, idiot."

foolish fondly rolls his eyes, not bothering with a retort as he retreats into the guest room he'd been staying in. he takes a glance at his suitcase, contemplating for a moment before deciding to get changed after he's been in the bathroom. he heads into the ensuite, flipping on the light. he looks at himself in the mirror, mildly surprised to find that his hair has stayed nicely in place from where he'd brushed it down before starting the show.

he heads over to the toilet, doing his business there. the ravenette kicks his pants off after finishing, leaving them in a bundle on the floor to deal with tomorrow, when he wasn't so tired. he takes off his red jacket, leaving it on the floor with his other clothes.

foolish returns to the mirror with a yawn, briefly wetting his hands before picking up his toothbrush. he puts some toothpaste on it, flinching in shock when his phone begins to ring. he looks back at his pants, plopping his toothbrush in his mouth before heading back across the room to kneel down and pick up his phone whilst he gets to work brushing.

he pulls his phone out, checking the caller id. despite being alone, he makes a confused humming sound as he stands up, heading back to the sink and putting the phone on speaker as he answers the call and discards his mobile onto the sink counter.

through his toothbrush and a mouthful of frothy spit, foolish says, "hello?"

"hey."

foolish focuses his attention on making sure to brush his teeth well, not saying anything more as he waits patiently for the other boy to talk since, obviously, he was the one that called.

he brushes and brushes and he checks the time to see that two minutes have passed, but he doesn't see how that much time has slipped by in silence. why would his friend call just to sit there and not talk?

the ravenette spits out his mouthful of toothpaste, leaning down to swill out his mouth.

"ew, what was that?"

foolish scoffs, shaking his head at the sudden words after so long of silence. "i was brushing my teeth, couldn't you hear it?"

"no," the blond answers.

foolish nods, even though it can't be seen, as he washes his hands off in the sink. again, the call falls silent, and the ravenette begins to worry that maybe something is wrong with his friend. he dries his hands off, picks his phone up and takes it through to the bedroom with him, switching the light off on the way.

the room falls dark, since he hasn't got the bedroom light on, and his phone acts as the only light he has as he moves through the room.

"is everything okay?" he asks.

"how was love or host?" punz asks, rather than answering the other's question.