𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 - [ 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 ]

warning >>>>> smut i think? hehehehe

Delilah

Gritting my teeth, I try to read the words on the paper. I tried my hardest to focus on the little black words in front of me, but that was nearly impossible.

Riddle being true to his words, did indeed reschedule. And this time, he suggested going right after school. And when I tried to escape, he found me and offered to walk me.

More like forced me to walk with him.

So here I am, next to Mattheo, pretending to read the words on this stupid, useless book. I look up at him from across the table, he's actually doing work. Focusing on the words he's writing.

I observe him haphazardly, letting my eyes brush over all of his features.

Why is he so, attractive?

He certainly looks nothing like his father, the noseless fool.

I've had my fair share of crushes, of course. This was not someone I wanted added to the list.

Definitely not.

I had just never dated anyone. But here I am, being swooned by the evil Voldemort's son.

Fuck me.

His hair looked so soft and fluffy, it fell over his forehead. His eyes were dark and darted across the page.

His skin looked perfect, not a single blemish on it, the only flaw on his pretty face was that scar. It did nothing but enhance his beauty.

My eyes drift to the neck of his collar, I look at the dark tattoos on his tan skin, as they stuck out like a sore thumb.

"You're staring." He said, not lifting his eyes from off the page.

"What do they mean?" I asked.

"You don't know what Conjunctivitis Curse means?" He deadpanned, still not looking up from his page.

Was he being playful?

"No, your tattoos?" I said, my eyes drifting back to my page, not wanting to stare too long.

"They're for all the souls I took." He said so casually, I believed him.

I masked the horror behind my eyes. I shouldn't have been shocked, it was probably customary for him.

Nodding my head, I didn't think anything of it until I saw his restrained smile.

He was fucking with me. That prick.

"Wow, you are hilarious- a true comedian." I said sarcastically, trying to read the words on the page.

I knew what he was doing.