[ 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 ]

Lily pointed between her and James, going back and forth with her fingers

Lily pointed between her and James, going back and forth with her fingers. The lot of them were playing charades, not a care in the world.

"Two? You and I?" James questioned, trying to figure out what words she was motioning for. He sat on the edge of couch, staring at Lily in the middle of the room.

"Idiots?" Sirius suggested, his hand in Remus hair, rubbing over the scars on his head. They sat on the floor in the Potter's living room.

"Between?" Peter piped up, sitting on the other side of the couch that James was sitting on. A pillow rested on his lap while he sat crisscrossed.

"We." Remus corrected with a sly smile. His head against his lover's chest, laying between his legs.

Lily nodded towards the boy, signifying that he had discovered the first word.

"Damn, good job Moony." James laughed, "Yeah, I never would have gotten that." Peter said.

"Okay boys, second word." James said when Lily put up two fingers. Then three.

"Three letters

"Three letters." Pettigrew jumped in excitement, wanting to get the next word.

"Good job amor." The black haired boy whispered into the boys ear, Remus smiled softly at the praise.

They had gotten all four words, well Remus had gotten all four words. While all the other boys complained about how they couldn't get it and teased Remus for being able to know all the words.

He already knew what this entire topic was, he had been told exactly one week prior.

****

"Remus." Lily said nervous and anxiety bubbling in her stomach, making it hard to speak.

"What is it Lily?" He said sitting next to her, concern filled his face.

"I think," her words cut off as she worked on getting her breath back to normal, the boy offered support rubbing her shoulder, trying to reassure her to take her time.

"I think I'm pregnant." She said looking at him.

Remus smiled, "Well, why are you so nervous about that?" He tried to understand but this sounded like great news, exciting news that made the boy's heart fill with joy.