[ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ]

Doves.
Peace. The bird is often released at weddings as a sign of peace and good fortune for the young lovers. They represent love and harmony.

Ravens.
Change. Ravens often have a foot on the other side, they are friends with death, they are ill omens.
To some extent they are considered death itself.

It's funny how stories twist and turn, how parts of the stories get edited and rewritten, some get completely cut out.

Some stories start from tragedy and pain, whilst others start from love and bliss.
This story starts from an odd love, love from a clumsy, glasses-wearing, brown-haired boy and a fire-haired, smart, kind girl.

You only hear one side of the story, in this story, the story of the boy who got all the fame, all the credit.
You were only meant to hear this story, his legacy, his truth.

She was supposed to be forgotten. She was meant to be a footnote in the books, only for the people who truly read between the lines to notice.
But this is her story, well, more like their story.
A story involving,

The girl who was forgotten.

The chosen boy.

The boy who persevered.

The one who held it all in.

The girl who believed.

The man who lost everyone he loved.

The man who waited.

And of course,
the boy who never had a chance.

This is their story, but don't get it twisted, the main character is the girl, of course. The one who was forgotten.

So while she is meant to be forgotten in the books and in the stories titled with her brother's name, this one's for her. This one's for her and everyone she loved.

By the end of the story you'll realize that there's a thin line between love and hate, between a boy and a girl, between an assignment and a choice.

But her being forgotten wasn't the only thing meant to happen. She was meant to hate him. To despise him and think he was awful and vile. But she couldn't, and he wasn't. But as you'll see in this book and in many others, that what it seems like, is most of the time what it's not.

So sit back and read this with exhilaration in your eyes, but be wary. After all her story did start in love, therefore it can only be assumed it will end in pain.

divina vim