𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - [ 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 ]

Mattheo

Mattheo

A few weeks have gone by, and I've made no progress. I taunted her. Threatened her.

And even read her fucking mind.

And you know what she did?

She taunted me back.

Threatened me back.

And entered my mind, right fucking back.

What the fuck?

I didn't agree to this.

I would've never signed up to attend this shit-show if I knew I was dealing with someone who either wanted themselves killed, or had a raging god complex—probably both.

I haven't gotten any useful information, and I've been here a month. A whole fucking month.

The Dark Lord is practically breathing down my fucking neck.

Wonderful.

The only information I've gotten is that she doesn't scare easily. Which meant I had to switch my tactics.

I would have to go from, "outwardly ready to kill you if you don't get me what I want" to, "I still want to kill you, but I won't be a fucking prick about it."

I would consider this quite the emotional improvement, if I do say so myself.

I was going to have to play nice, maybe even friendly, depending on how this went.

I didn't mind getting dirty to get what I want.

She knew what I was here for, she knows what The Dark Lord wants her to give me.

I don't think it's set in how much of a big deal this is. She could die with the swoosh of a wand and here she is, testing me.

Consider me perplexed. Maybe even a little turned on.

Not to mention she was a good wizard, she fucking learned Legilimency and Occulumency in the span of twenty-four fucking hours.

If that bitch wasn't trying to get into my fucking pants, I wouldn't have broke concentration.

Now any attempt I make, the stubborn girl just ignores me.

Merlin, why couldn't Draco have been asked to do this?

Why must I sit here and babysit someone who probably doesn't have shit.

I'm here in my first class, next to the witch, and she refuses to even let me help with this stupid project.

She simply won't let me do a thing, which I normally wouldn't care, but the entire stupid point of this project was to get closer to her.

I make eye contact with Snape, the coward. I never talked to Snape when he was simply just another Death Eater.