Febreze? Yes Please! Osvald

"Ok but like...wha- if you got lik- tree friends only?" Alessandra asked the group, her hand holding up four fingers, she was obviously wasted from the alcohol we had bought earlier, it hadn't tasted absolutely horrendous, and most of us, including me, had stopped drinking it, but Alessandra said it had tasted fine, I regret buying it.

"Alice, honey, that's four." Ezequiel said helping her realize by placing one of her fingers down.

"Omg, m'so sorry my brain fumbled the fingers." she said groggily and Ezequiel, smiled lightly

"Let's get you to bed, eh?" he asked and she nodded feebly, as the sleep overtook her brain. She attempted to stand, only to trip and fall on her face, which caused her to groan and Borden and I to burst out laughing at the drunken girl.

"I'm gonna go dump this at the park, anyone want to come?" I asked, holding up the bottle of wine towards the others. Noe nodded and he followed me up the stairs, and towards the front door, placing on our shoes again. Noe lived relatively close to the park and that made it easier to walk there, since it was still warm as the sun was just setting on the horizon.

"God, it's beautiful." Noe whispered looking at the sunset, I can admit it was slightly pretty, but I can't just throw away a joke like this.

"Jeez, Noe were focused on the sunset right now, not my face, chill." I said with sarcasm and he laughed. It felt good to make people laugh, almost like it dug a grave for pain and sadness, you can't feel sad if you're laughing, right? Anyways we are finally nearing the park as the sun is now only a slim glow in the sky, the moon standing high in the sky, distracting your attention from the stars. When I was about to dump the liquid onto the grass, a boy no larger than 4'5 walked up to me.

"Hey can uh- I have that?" He seemed embarrassed to be asking that question, but who am I to judge? Maybe he just doesn't have enough money for some cheap wine at the gas station. I don't know and it's not my business.

"Uh sure, here." I said tipping the bottle so the drink didn't fall out, before I handed it to him and started to walk off.

"Wait!" He called after Noe and I, and I turned on my heel to face him.

"Yeah?" I asked, chewing on the inside of my lip, what did this guy want?

"Can I show you guys something?" He asked nervously, looking around to see if others were watching.

"Uhm," I started looking at Noe, he just shrugged as if to say 'meh what's he gonna do? Kidnap us? Hah! As if! The boys shorter than my brother was!' And so I replied "Uh yeah, sure I guess." and he just nodded.

"Okay," he looked down at the bottle in his hands and his eyebrows scrunched together, pieces of his neatly combed hair falling in his face, covering his eyes the slightest bit. He was concentrating on the bottle while Noe and I just stood awkwardly watching the kid, breathing angrily while staring at a bottle, but then the bottle started to slightly jerk, going once to the left, and then to the right, the liquid sloshing along inside of it. The bottle then picked itself up and spun in the air, like an acrobat, going one way then another, floating around our hands and jumping around like an over-excited puppy. My eyes widened and although I wasn't looking I could tell Noe's were too. The boy then simply looked at us as the bottle came to a stop in his hand, he clutched it like it might float away...again, but there was something about his aura that said he knew that was going to happen, it wasn't a surprise for him like it was for us.

"What's your name?" Noe has enough delicacy to ask, I feel ashamed for forgetting about the boy and focusing more on the floating bottle.

"Effrian Aldridge," he said, holding his hand out to Noe "But most people just call me Ian, What's your names?" he asked, and I soon realized he had been talking to me too. Hey! It's not my fault this kid had distracted me with his cool freakin tricks!

"I'm Noe." Noe replied, shaking Ian's hand again.

"I'm Osvaldo, but only my dad calls me that," I roll my eyes and the boy giggles, making people laugh is kind of my thing. "You can just call me Osvald or Ossy, at least that's what Alice calls me." I shrug and he holds out his hand to me, I shake it lightly, politely as my da- father, as father says.

"Well can you explain how you did that?" Noe asks, finally something I actually cared about was coming into the conversation.

"Oh right! Um yes... so I... you might want to grab your entire group for this...it'll get intense." he says stuttering slightly as he rambled about how it was really dark or something, I don't know I wasn't really listening, I was wondering why he hadn't just gone back home yet, it was finally starting to cool off and my shorts felt too cold for the weather.

"Yeah ok we can bring our group, can you meet us at the diner down the road. Danny's Diner?" Noe asked and I silently thanked him for actually listening to the kid's useless rambles.

"Oh ok, yeah sure," he nodded and then turned towards me "One, you think way too much and should actually pay attention more when I'm speaking, and two, don't bring Alice, although it would make sense to explain to her, she is Wayy too out of it to come." and then I was wondering how he knew I wasn't paying attention, I had even trained myself to stay looking at him as he spoke. I also wondered how he knew that Alice was drunk, whatever the kid doesn't concern me, so I just nodded and stepped away with Noe heading back to his house to wrangle the teenagers that were still sitting in the basement, waiting for us to come back.

"No but like really, if he uses Febreze on his clothes, it wouldn't matter if he was a boy, I'd date him." Borden was speaking when we entered.

"Are you admitting you like guys, Bordy?" I asked, causing him to jump, not knowing I was behind him.

"What!? No! I was just saying Febreze smells amazing." he states looking livid at what I had suggested.

"Doesn't Noe use Febreze?" Thad asked and Borden's face turned red as a tomato. "I'm joking Bordy, chill!" he said, causing Borden to exhale and let out a breath he didn't even know he had been holding.

"So what your saying is," I started then placed on the girliest voice I could "fEbReZe? yEs pLeAsE." It sounded horrible but the others laughed so it was ok.

"Ozzy, stop, we need to tell them about Ian." Noe reminded me coming down the stairs dragging Ezequiel (Who had been up by Alice) with him. Oh yeah, the reason we're here again, yay...

"Ok um guys we met someone with some...abilities."

New chapter my guys, alright I'm very proud of this it's like 1000 words so yeah... Anyways Bye!