Real Ghost Story: The Night Intruder

By Aubrey V.

When I was about 10-11 years old I lived in a beautiful house with my parents, and little brother. This house was newly built, so their wasn't any previous owners to know anything about paranormal activity or deaths on the property.

So, one summer night I left my window open due to me not having an air conditioner, and I heard this very loud husky voice speak to me very inaudibly. It was about two in the morning. Amused I looked out the window and saw no one there. I remember thinking i was just dreaming. The next day I woke up very late in the afternoon in the hospital, my parents said that they had found me unconcious outside on the lawn at 2:15 after hearing a loud bang. The bang the'd heard was me jumping off the shed. The funny thing is, is that there is no way to get on the roof of the shed without a ladder and we did not have one.

After hearing that I told them what I heard, and they don't believe me. They said I was making it up to cover the fact I tried to kill myself, which I know is absolute bull. So I went home a week later and was put on meds. That night I awoke to not being able to breathe. My little brother, who was 8 at the time, came to my room because he had heard noises. He walked in and screamed intruder. My parents rushed in but the whatever he had seen was gone. My parents were so angry thinking I was staging something. Two nights later I heard a low inaudible voice, it was like in a movie when a bomb explodes next to the person and they are partly deaf. My parents got up and came to my room with my brother, all covering their ears. They heard it too. They walked in and were trying to talk to each other but no one could hear anything but that stupid inaudible voice. They sat down on my bed and my door slammed shut. The voice stopped, and everything was eerily quite. My dad opened the door and everything in the house had moved by two inches.

We moved out of the house three days later. I haven't had anything happen since and I'm 21. Thats the scariest thing that ever happened to me. Ever. My family are still so freaked out we don't talk about it after I asked if they remembered just last year and my mom burst into tears and my dad yelled at me. I will never go to that house ever again.