Homicidal Liu

Liu could hear Jeff shouting to get him free, but he just kept saying:

"No! It was me! He's lying!"

The cops handcuffed Liu and got him inside the police car. Liu looked at the handcuffs. He had to protect Jeff... JDC wasn't a place for his little brother, he made a promise to himself to always protect Jeff, regardless of the consequences. He loved his brother more then anything... More then his own life... A couple of hours passed since he left his house, but the shouts of Jeff were still in his head...

"Brother..." He thought while lowering his head.

Finally the car stopped, Liu looked out the window... He had arrived... 

"Come on kid stand up..." Said one of the cops.

He went to the reception where they took everything he had, and replaced his clothes with a JDC attire. The cops got him in to his room. He looked around as the cops walk away saying:

"Welcome to your new home son..." Liu looked at the room... It looked like he had a roommate... He was wondering who it was... He sat on his new bed and started to think.

"Jeff... My poor brother... All alone..." He felt horrible for leaving Jeff alone... But he had no choice... He needed to protect him... No matter what...

"Well... Well... If it isn't the newbie..." Said a kid in the entrance.

"Look... I don't want any trouble..." Said Liu nodding his head.

"Hmpf... You coward..." He said while walking towards him.

Liu got up and glared at the kid, if he wanted trouble, he would get it.

"I bet you couldn't even protect your own family for how coward you are..." Said the kid with an arrogant smirk on him.

"Jeff..." Thought Liu.

The time stopped as he remembered what happen in that morning, Randy's arrogant smirk, the same smirk as this kid. He would never forget that smirk...

"Randy..." Whispered Liu.

"That's right... You're a coward... You little cunt" Said the kid provoking him.

Liu's hand formed a fist.

"And I bet your brother is a cunt too." Said the kid with an arrogant smirk.

"You... Don't you dare... Talk... About Jeff ever AGAIN!" Shouted Liu while tackling the kid to the ground.

The impact caused the kid to paralyze in shock. Liu started punching the kid, first in the lower jaw, then in the cheek, in the nose. The kid's nose started to bleed.

"YOU DON'T..." He said before punching the kid again "TALK ABOUT..." He said punching the kid in the nose, breaking it "JEFF EVER AGAIN!" He shouted before the kid blacked out.

The guards heard the shouts and the confusion. They broke into the the room and tackled Liu to the ground. "Settle down kid!" Shouted the first cop.

"Throw him in the solitary he's too violent!" Shouted the second. 

They begin to drag Liu away, in the empty hallway his shouts could be heard, making all the people tremble.

"DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT JEFF! NEVER AGAIN! YOU HEARD ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT? NEVER AGAIN!"