Chapter 10

Which vehicle we taking? Lance asked.
"Truck would be better i would think"
"Fair" Lance said with a postive tone.

The monday had gone from a glooming one to a soggy one in a total of six hours. With a quiet song on the radio that played in the background. A long dirt road and rain, "ha! perfect combo" she thought, she yawnd a little bit while Lance drove. She felt her self close her eyes and fall limp, how ever she could still feel like the windes and turns of the road.

Andaylnn are you asleep?" she jolted up
"Of course not, where are we?"
"we are almost there"
The rain was pelting the windshield harder then before leavin the muddy residue on her  windows. no sooner where they there, All there was a two story  horseshoe with a single fragile guard rail. Andaylnn got a dense feeling in her stomach as she got out of the truck. Lance followed shortly behind her.  she looked over at Lance who smiled hopefully.  she moved her hair to her left shoulder and began taking a walk. Her stomach felt uneasy like whoever was behind the big red door  was the answer to akk her promblems. She knocked on the red door with three gold numbers two thirty seven read the black and gold numbers. Shortly after three knocks a guy opend the door shortly with a grey backpack with one strap over the shoulder he had red hair and brown eyes whith a black t-shirt  and blue jeans. Andaylnn could see that he was looking her up and down and Lance as well.
"your not Stacy" He said with a confused tone
"No I am her bestfrend"
"She never mentioned you"
"She never metioned you either isnt that funny" they both chuckled a little
"so why are you here? how did you find out about me?"
"I found a car in the woods while I was running and  I found much of her stuff plus some illgeal substances"
"Oh shit!!" He yelled out loud
"What's wrong?"
"Stacy and I were going to get married I parked the car so she could take it to a friend who would give us the money to elope We were going to run away together and today was the day  she would find me"
"I am so sorry" Andaylnn said with tears in her eyes
"Is she okay did she get scared" Alex looked to Andaylnn for guidence
Andaylnns eyes began to tear up
"I am so sorry, She's gone she was killed last friday"
He began to cry.
"Is there something I can help with?"
"No he said somely"
Lance lightly touched Andaylnn's shoulder
"lets go"
She  turned back at Alex who was sitting quiet in his chair trying to process what had happend. "Alex if you need anything let us know"
Andaylnn locked hands with Lance as they walked out the door. Before stopping to get in the truck Andaylnn walked over to Lance
"Did I do the right thing?"
Lance went over to andaylnn cupped her face in his hands "You did do the right thing babygirl Alex needed to hear it"
He pulled her face closer to his and lightly pecked her lips. She smiled and got in the truck. as they headed home.

Hello everyone thank you so much for your votes it means so much.