Chapter 2

The minute I get In to the house I see my whole family in the kitchen my mother and father were still in their work clothes from their previous shifts this morning sitting at the table drinking a glass of water and reading the newspaper , only to look at me once.
Troy came down the stairs to get his brief case and headed out the toward the door. Hello to you to I geuss, I thought to myself.I turned around to
Bailey coming down the stairs she had her uniform on and her hair tied Neatly in a bun.
"Well hello if isn't my favorite sister,"
She came and hugged me
" you want a,sandwich before work?
"Yes please I have not eaten since ten "
"Did you have a good day at school."
Andalynn asked beginning to make her sister's sandwich
"I did"
Andalynn smirked looking at the time.
"Oh shit"
Andalynn screamed
"Whatch your language! Her mother screamed at her.
"Sorry mom"
Andalynn looked at the time on my gosh I have got to get ready she thought. Throwing on a pair of black jeggins and a black v-neck t- shirt. Brushing her hair from all the tangles and the snarls she put it up in a side pony tail. Running down the stairs in a quite a hurry.
"Bye mom"
"Bye dad"
She said to both her parents on her way out the door,
The rain had still not let up yet  and was raining harder then before.
She was there before she knew it.
"Good afternoon shawna"
"Well well we'll look what the cat dragged in"
"Very funny" Andaylnn said jokingly
"Andaylnn honey I need you on the floor today"
"Sounds good shawna"
Bailey came out behind the register to her sister
"Hey Andaylnn you have table six"
As soon as she walked over she greeted her table to her surprise it wasn't Lance and his family. Lance's mom was very pretty she had black hair and brown eyes. His father was well dressed maybe a bank teller or marketer something of that nature.
"Tell me honey" Lance's mom started.
"is the lobster any good"
"I would say it's decent"
"Then I'll just have a salad"
"Sounds good"
Lance went second but his stair did not look so scary this time in looked more inviting then threatening.
"Can I have a cheeseburger with fries"
Something about his voice was so soothing.
The dad was left to order
"I'll have a steak medium rare and mash potatoes with gravy.
"Right on that. " she said happily.
The work and the flow of cash seemed to slow down after that and she was far from happy  only to have made  twenty five bucks in tips.
The night was short soone enough she was able to close down.
"Burning midnight oil"
"Shawna you don t know the half of it"
"Oh believe me I do"
"Everything looks good  your free to go home"
With that Bailey and Andaylnn got in the truck the rain had quit the only thing that was left was fog  and the toads.  To croke.
Andaylnn and Bailey walked through the door but to her surprise everyone was in bed no one was up. She went up to her room and got on a pair of cool pajama pants to sleep in and a tank top. Andaylnn looked at her back pack and signed, the homework is not going to get its self done. She thought. Andaylnn collapsed on to her bed and she felt her whole body go limp.