Part 9

I am usually tough but this has me in tears. I have never experienced anything like this first hand. My heart truly goes out to Johnny. So much has went on, and I honestly am unsure of why I had to be involved. Everything happens for a reason though.
Johnny sits with his son until the nurse and doctor enter the room. He hold his hand as they take him off the machine. We watch him take his last breaths. Johnny is still holding his hand. I can tell he doesn't want to let go. He wipes his tears and looks at me. I grab his hand. We leave the room. And head toward the nurse desk. Johnny makes sure they have an updated number for him. We get on the elevator and head toward the lobby. Johnny looks at me and says "I've never planned a funeral before Cat. Have you?" Sadly, I have. I told Johnny I can help him he just nods his head. The car ride is silent. I ask Johnny if he is okay to drive, and he shakes his head yea but I can tell he doesn't mean it. I head toward my house. Johnny is just starting out the window looking into the sky.
When we pull up at my house, I text Troy. "Johnny's son died. A lot is going on. Can you guys come over tomorrow."
Johnny and I get out of the car, and walk to the door. When we get in the house, I put down my purse and look at Johnny.
"Johnny, I'm not sure what we are doing. I don't know how I got so caught up with you so fast. But we are here now, and I can't lie I like you being around. I'm not big on emotions right now. I'm still healing, but I am here if you need me." Johnny looks at me with such passion and leans in to kiss me. While kissing him back, I take his hand. I place it gently on my neck. Johnny begins to softly squeeze my neck while kissing me. I instantly become wet. We don't talk we just  kiss until we make it to my bedroom. My heart is racing because I know this is my moment. It's been so long since I've had sex. Johnny opens my room door still kissing me. He lays me back on the bed so gently. I could just melt into the sheets. He is taking off his shirt. My  panties are soaked. He takes off my shirt. Still kissing he slides off my pants, and before I know it I am naked with Johnny's head between my legs. He is sucking on me like he has found the fountain of youth. I am moaning so loud. He lifts my legs above my head, and slides a condom on. He slowly rubs it up and down my clit before sliding it inside me. I let out an even louder moan.
Johnny isn't fucking me. He is making love to me and it feels so good. It feels so right, but I don't know if it's right. So much has been going on lately with us. I can tell every emotion Johnny is feeling he is pushing it inside of me. We change positions. I get on top. I'm looking Johnny in his eyes as I slide down on it. Hw puts his hands on my waist and I begin to ride off into the sunset. I am pulling out my best tricks. Johnny is moaning and licking his lips. I can tell he isn't going to last much longer. I slow it back down as he squeezes my breast I feel myself reaching my climax. I throw my head back at I release. Johnny is right behind me. He releases while biting his bottom lip trying not to moan any louder.
I'm in a euphoria right now. We don't even get dressed. We both go to the shower. He washes me like I'm incapable of washing myself. Still kissing me. I return the favor. This man is so fine to me. I am already thinking about what I am about to cook for him when we get out of the shower. Johnny is back hard from kissing. "I'm not gonna do it to you. I could, but I'll let you make it." We both laugh and honestly, I'm glad he is going to let me make it because I am still throbbing.
We get out of the shower, and we are still kissing. His skin looks so good up against mine. I can't lie, there is a little voice in the back of my head still telling to me to run and run fast! I do not want to let my guard down and end up hurt again in the long run, but I want to live in this moment. I deserve some type of happiness even if it's unexpected like this. Johnny goes to turn on the tv and his phone rings.
"It's Leah." He says as his facial expression changes. This girl is suppose to be in jail. He answers the phone and puts it on speaker, "hey Johnny can we talk." She sounds sad. "About what?" Johnny says with his voice elevated. "About our son, and about us." Johnny hangs up the phone in her face.