Beverly and Cream hanging out together

As the days passed, Beverly began to feel increasingly insecure. It seemed like Danny the superhero was always the one who was rescuing people and making them feel good; it was like she had nothing to offer. She stayed quiet, watching as Danny used his Quirk to help others, mired in her own feelings of inadequacy.

One night, after everyone had gone to bed, Beverly decided to take matters into her own hands. She snuck out into the night, determined to prove to herself that she was just as capable of helping people as Danny.

However, when she got to the park, she saw something unexpected: Cream the Rabbit, sitting by herself on a bench and looking sadly into the night sky. Beverly approached the rabbit cautiously, not wanting to scare her away.

When Cream noticed Beverly, she smiled and beckoned the hero-in-training over. "Come and sit with me," she said softly.

Beverly obliged, and the pair sat together in silence for a few moments. Then, suddenly, Cream reached over and grabbed Beverly's hand, smiling at her in an effort to comfort her. Instantly, Beverly felt understood. Cream seemed to know everything she was feeling without her having to say it.

After a few moments of conversation, Beverly felt brave enough to try and out-do Danny. She used her Superhero girl powers to do some really weird and extreme things to make Cream feel even better, like making a tornado of candy appear out of thin air. As Cream laughed and enjoyed the spectacle, Beverly felt proud of herself, knowing that she had been able to help someone in her own way. 

The night ended with Cream giving Beverly a big hug, thanking her for being there. As Beverly watched her go, she realized that she was just as capable of helping others as Danny. She would never forget the night that she had helped Cream in her own special way.

After a few moments of conversation, Beverly felt brave enough to try and out-do Danny. She used her Superhero girl powers to do some really weird and extreme things to make Cream feel even better. 

First, she took off Cream's training bra and asked her to taste it, surprising the rabbit even more. Surprisingly, Cream loved the taste, thanking Beverly for suggesting it. 

Beverly then proceeded to squeeze Cream's bunny buttcheeks on her panties, causing Cream to giggle uncontrollably. The sensation seemed to fill her with unparalleled joy, and she thanked Beverly for suggesting it.

Beverly smiled, feeling proud of herself for being able to help someone in her own way. Suddenly, she heard a loud voice calling out from the night sky. "You saved the day!"

Beverly looked up to see Danny smiling down at her, and Cream waved her arm in appreciation. Danny had witnessed everything that Beverly had done, and was filled with admiration for how she had managed to help without using her Quirk.

The night ended with Cream giving Beverly a big hug, thanking her for being there. As Beverly watched her go, she realized that she was just as capable of helping others as Danny. She would never forget the night that she had helped Cream in her own special way.