Spy Quest: Getting Free

"What's happening Race?" Jonny asks as race pulls the kids close as rocks begin to fall around them while the room is shaking.

"Looks like Zin's plan is gonna bring the roof down on us." Race says.

"I'm more worried about the floor." Jonny says as he sees the floor is cracking.

"Up here kids. Crabs. Always hated crabs." Race says as the group gets on the bench in attempt to keep away from the crabs.

"Help!" Alexis shouts as a crab knocks her foot out from under her causing her to slip.

"Don't worry. I got you!" Jonny shouts as he grabs Alexis by the wrist and pulls her up before the group then hear barking.

"Bandit! Oh good boy!" Alexis says happily as the group sees Bandit wagging his tail happily on the other side of the cell.

"And he brought Tom and Jerry." Jonny says as the group sees Jerry and sees Tom in a robot suit.

"Can they get us out of here? If you're gonna rescue us now would be a good time." Race says as the group gets cornered by the crabs before Tom blasts into the cell door causing into to fall onto the floor.

"Nice timing guys." Alexis says as the group gets out of the cell and leaves.

*Timeskip*

As the group is running the building begins tipping as it begins to take flight causing the group to go rolling towards an opening.

"Race we're headed for the edge!" Jonny shouts as the group continues falling towards the edge.

"Hang on kids!" Race shouts before grabbing hold of a nearby pole and grabbing the kids and others as they fall.

"That was close." Alexis says as Jonny then tries to grab Tom and keep him from falling with no luck as Tom then falls before flying up into the air using a grappling hook in his robot suit. Once back up with the group Tom then begins to fall again before Race grabs him.

"Not again." Race says as he puts Tom down.

*Timeskip*

"Watch out. Drone ahead. I'll need a distraction." Race says as he grabs a pipe seeing a drone as the group makes their way to where Dr. Quest is.

"Tom can do it. Well in that suit he'll think you're one of Zin's cats." Jonny says as Tom refuses to go before Bandit and Dulce scare him causing him to cause his suit to fly out of control as he then takes out the drones.

"Not quite the plan that was in mind but definitely worked." Alexis says as Jonny chuckles slightly.

"Talk about an instant junkyard." Jonny says as the group gets moving.