Part 7

-not edited-

Tee went through his days for this week in pain, he barely managed to control his feelings and move forward but James and Nin were already planning on their wedding. Tee is hurt beyond words.

It makes Tee think if his past relationship with James means nothing at all to that man because he is still hurting. For almost two years they were together and out of the moment James falls in love with his step sister. What a drama plot on TV.

"Tee, we need to cover office's level today. CEO's room needs to go under maintenance" said Bank, Tee's coworker and friend too.

Tee is working as a maintenance team at a big hotel along with Kit and Farm but they are in different department. Kit is a clerk working in office while Farm is a receptionist.

"What do we need to bring?" Ask Tee while getting ready with their stuff

"A bulb is out"

"What type?"

"Round and small one" informs Bank.

They take their tools and use the elevator for them to go to level 30 where the CEO's office is located.

The room is empty because they already told to change it when the CEO is not around, it takes less than 10 minutes for them to change it but Bank always make sure to check everything since they are already here.

Tee just help to change another bulb thst start to dim out. When he is done he waits for Bank at the side of the table. His eyes watching Bank doing his job while his hand rest on the table, not until his hand accidentally touch something and make it move.

Tee rush to tidy it back, he hold the photo frame carefully and put it back at the proper place. His eyes fall on the picture and he freeze.

"Tee!" Bank has to tap Tee on the shoulder because Tee didn't respond to his calling. Tee is as pale as a paper.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ask Bank worried,Tee was fine few seconds ago and now he is like this.

"We need to go, I need to go" Tee starts to stutter.

Bank looks around to see what is happening with Tee. Tee looks like he saw a ghost and the hair on his arm start to stand.

"Let's go!" Bank tidies their stuff and walk out while pulling Tee's arm. He is scared of ghosts.

They basically run leaving the room making a few staff look at the them weirdly.

Tee rest at their place and start typing on his phone.he needs to tell his friends he just found out a shocking truth. He slept with a married man, an old man too! The pictures on the table is the old married couple picture, different one from the house where both of them are still young. Tee is going crazy now.

****

Tae enters his room and look at the lamp, he ask his secretary to inform the team to come and chage it. He smiles looking at the bright lamp on his ceiling. He sits on his chair to start his work when he see something is different with the photo frame of his parent. He put it back properly.

Even though he already put it back to it's place he can't stop staring at the picture,he can sense something is wrong but can't tell what. He takes the frame and put it to the other side along with the photos of his family.

"Let's start working" Tae open his laptop and do his job.

****

Tee can't stay calm, he hugs Kit and Farm when they are having lunch together. He told them everything but they can't decide what to believe. Farm always see The owner since he works at the lobby and he knows how Khun Han loves his wife Khun Ying. It's weird for the old man to cheat and at the bar??? But Tee won't lie either,he is speechless.