Part 4

-not edited-

Tee wakes up with a massive headache, the pain is too much for him to bear, he never feels this much pain before. He opens his eyes slowly, his hand move to grab his glasses and he found it. He wear it and leans on the bed frame, relaxing his head a little.

He takes a deep breath and try to ease the pain, he still can't recognize the room with his eyes closed. He opens it a little bit and see painkillers and a red juice on the table. He thought James prepared it for him, he kind of forgot what happened before.

He gulps the juice and then the pills, he feels a little better and drove off to sleep again. He wants to take a short nap before he take a shower to refresh himself.

After 30 minutes he is awake again, this time he feels a lot better than before. He is also in a good state than before. This time he looks around the room and start to panic. This is not his room, nor James's room either.

"where am I?!" Tee is shocked. He pulls his hair hard and try to remember how he end up here.

He can't remember everything but he remember the main part, James cheated on him with Nin, he tried to get drunk and he seduced a man! He is so stupid!

He looks at his clothes, he wears a big white shirt with only boxers, he is so sure he slept with someone but can't remember who!

"what have you done Tee?" Tee hits his own head for making a stupid decision to get drunk last night. All of this won't happen if he didn't make a wrong decision.

Tee looks around the room and found a photo frame at the bedside, a very beautiful woman smiling in the picture making Tee smiles back.

"Did I sleep with a woman last night? No wonder I have no pain on my backside?" Tee asks himself, but he still remember he was seducing a man.

He looks some more and found another frame with a man and the same woman on it. They look a little bit older here.

Tee slaps himself hard!

"I seduced a married man last night?!"

"I'm so bad and dirty! I should leave!" Tee gets off from the bed and look for his jeans. He can't find his shirt but he found his jeans lying on the sofa.

He is fully clothed, he touch the photo with only the woman in there. He feels the need to apologize for his sins.

"Khun, I'm sorry for seducing your husband. I promise I will never see him again." Tee hugs the picture before he put it back on the table.

Tee runs to the veranda, he chose the hardest way to escape from here, he can't and doesn't want to meet anyone from the house.

Tee used to watch film, he tied the blanket and make a long rope with it. He tie on the fence and go down slowly. He just pray to god he will not fall and die here. He is safely landed on the ground, before he leaves he bows and apologize once again before running to the main gate, thankfully it didn't lock.

He just has his wallet and his phone with him. He left his jacket, probably lost somewhere in the house, he hopes no one found it, especially the wife.

*****

"Phi Lisa!" Tae's voice echos in the house when he enter the room and it's empty, Tee is nowhere in sight.

"Yes Tae? What happened?" Lisa has to run when Tae called him like that. She thought someone die.

"where is the kid?" ask Tae and Lisa is shocked. She didn't see anyone leaving the house while she was tidying the living room.

"Tae! He became tarzan!" Yells Lisa hysterically when she saw the rope at the veranda. Tae went there and look at it, he is speechless but can't stop himself from smiling.

"it's okay phi, sorry for calling you like that. You can go back to work" Tae dismiss Lisa. Lisa is the maid who works for his family. Lisa just come thrice a week to clean the house and cook anything necessary to Tae. She still work at the main house, Tae's parent House.

"You are interesting" Tae chuckles and enter the bathroom. He just done with his morning run, when he is back Tee is already gone, dramatically.

When Lisa left the room she went to the garden to make a call.

"Hello Madam!" she needs to whisper while talking into the phone.

"any news Lisa? You found any woman things in my son's house? A long strand of hair or something?" ask Ying excited.

Ying and Han was blessed with three sons, his oldest son already married to a beautiful girl and gave them a pair of grandchildren, the youngest already dating someone and ready to get married soon.

The problem is their middle son, Tae, Tae has no interest in dating or engage in relationship. He just want to work all the time, Ying already tired trying to pair his son with anyone but failed everytime. He wants Tae to has someone at his side.

"Khun Tae brought someone home last night!" Lisa is happily inform his boss.

"what?! Really?! Who?! Should I go there and meet her?!" as everyone can hear, Ying is really excited hearing this magical news. His son loves human too, his son is normal!

"Be patient madam, relax. I have more shocking news to share" Add Lisa calmly, she is also excited when she saw someone else sleeping on Tae's bed this morning.

"what?! She is his lover and pregnant? They are ready to get married?" Lisa and Ying watch too much drama, that's why they are imagining a lot of things in their head.

"No madam! It's more shocking than that! "

"aww, I don't know what to guess anymore Lisa. Just spill!!!" demand Ying excited.

"Khun Tae slept on the same bed with this person and it's a man madam! A man!!!" Lisa whisper yells happily.

Ying is speechless with the news, she really didn't expect it at all.

"a man?! Are you sure it's not Kimmon? They are friends" ask Ying just trying to be sure.

"No madam! It's not Khun Kim. I can't see him clearly either but they were hugging each other. Besides, no one ever sleep on Tae's bed before!" explains Lisa more. She wants to take photo but failed, she also can't see the face clearly since the man is hugging Tae tightly.

"are you sure it's not a girl with short hair?" ask Ying once more

"positive madam! I wash his shirt and I saw his shoes! Definitely a man!"

"I need to go! Thanks Lisa!" Ying end their call and she runs around the big house, she looks red all the face, she looks angry? 

"where is my husband?" ask Ying rush. The maid show the gazebo outside and Ying rush to go there.

"Khun Por!!!" The frequency of the yell make Ming chokes on his coffeee. What did his wife want this time? He is already sighing.

"Yes Khun Mae, what's the problem?" ask Han softly and tenderly. He offers a chair to his chaotic wife.

"Your middle son! We are going to his house today! How dare he hide it from me!"

"hide what?" ask Han confused.

"you will know later. Eat your breakfast fast. I'm going to get ready, we are going to his house!" Ying left again after that.

Han sighs, he can't even say anything to that. He loves his wife very much. All Han can do is chuckles at his wife antic.