Part 2

-not edited-

Tee walks around the night street while crying wholeheartedly, he doesn't care people are looking at his direction. He took off his glasses because he doesn't want to see anyone either.

He continues crying, he wants to tell someone about this but he can't share it with his friends, he is so embarrassed with himself.

He continues crying while blaming James and Nin for cheating behind his back. He knows Nin didn't like him much but he never thought Nin will stab him at the back and it's hurt so bad.

Tee is crying and minding his own business when someone collide with him. He is angry why this person can't see him? Not like he is seeing where he is going too but he is in no mood of saying sorry.

The man is totally drunk, he is slurring his words and saying something like it takes the pain away.

"when, you...are sad. Alcohol, is...the med..." then the drunk man laugh and walk away from Tee.

Tee wipes his tears, he looks at the right side, the bar has beautiful blue and green light blarring at him. Tee thinks what the drunk man said and he has a stupid idea in his head.

His family never teach him to drink alcohol so he never try it before. He is okay with not drinking anything alcoholic  because he cares about his health too.

"maybe today is the day" Tee mumbles to himself.

He takes a deep breath and walk inside bravely, he doesn't care anymore. All he wants now is the pain to be away faster.

"Hey! How old are you?" a big man stop him from entering the bar.

"24" replies Tee, he wants to see how bar looks like because he always see it in tv only.

"show me your id" Tee grumbles but show his id. He never knows it's this hard to enter a bar.

"this is not fake right" the bouncer can't trust Tee because Tee looks so young. Tee starts to feel his anger is rising.

"It's real!" Tee snatch his id and enter the door without looking back at the bouncer.

It's like he enters a Narnia door, everything his eyes see is crazy. People dancing around in the dark, they all look like they were possessed and having fun at the same time.

The colorful lights hurt his eyes but he has a goal, today he wants to drink till he get drunk and forget everything happen today. He is determined and it's not a good decision at all.

Tee sits on the bar stool, he has no idea what to order, his people around him never take him here at all. James did offer him to drink at his place a few times at it's always wine.

"what can I get you khun?" a handsome bartender serve Tee. The bartender is really handsome, making Tee a little shy with the flirtious smirk from the bartender.

"Uhm, anything strong?" order Tee unsure. Tee hides behind his bang amd his glasses.

"First time?" ask the bartender more and Tee nods his head shyly.

"You are not underage right? I can go to prison if I serve you any alcoholic drinks" 

"I'm 24. The bouncer already checked my Id" informs Tee. He might look young because of how he is wearing, he doesn't realize that he always look young no matter what.

"How about fruit cocktail for the first try?" offers the bartender and Tee nods his head fast.

"I'm Drake by the way" after giving Tee a wink he go to make his drink.

Tee sighs and look around while waiting, most of people in here are having fun so Tee thinks he made a right choice to be here.

"here you go, enjoy" a beautiful looking drink served on the bar. Tee blinks, he didn't know how to drink from a glass like that.

Once again Tee look around and he found someone who is drinking something similar like him. He copies the girl movements and frown a little.

Did he like the taste?

Not really since he still can taste the bitterness of the alcohol that attack his throat. He didn't enjoy drinking this at all.  Just a sip and he already want to give up.

"This is expensive. I should finish this and leave" Tee close his eyes and gulp everything very fast. His throat is burning, same goes to his empty stomach.

Tee puts the cash on the bar and ready to leave, he starts to feel dizzy and his eyes can't focus anymore.

"hey, what's your name cutie? Can I get your contact?" ask the bartender, holding Tee's hand stopping Tee from leaving.

'He must just want to hook up. Should I? There is no use to keep it anymore' Tee has a discussion with himself. He wants to be free tonight, he is making another mistakes.

"let me go to the toilet first"

"I will wait for you"

Tee leaves to find a restroom, he wants to wash his face. When he walks around he was pushed place to place, everyone are getting drunk like him too.

Tee push a door and enter the room. He wanders around looking for a sink or anything  but found nothing.

"what are you doing here?" a powerful voice make him startles, he turns around to see the man.

He can't see clearly but he can listen everything well. He walks forward and touch a very muscular body.

"you are here already?" ask Tee slurring his words, he thought it was the bartender since this man also wearing white shirt.

"You want to sleep with me here? Can we do it here?" asks Tee like a kid, he doesn't sound flirty, just innocent.

"Oh my! Tae, I'm sorry. I will take this man out of here" the man who is saying sorry try to approach Tee and Tae.

"No" Tae stops his friend, the owner of the bar, Max from taking Tee away.

"This shouldn't happen. I know you want to spend your time alone in this private room" Max still want to make Tee leave the room.

Tae always come here to spend his time after a tiring day at work. He didn't drink either, he just want to be in a dark place where he knows people are here but he can't hear them.

"it's okay Max. Let him rest, he barely sober" Tee already pass out on Max.

Max can't believe what he heard from Tae but he just follow. He put Tee on the couch and leave after that, leaving Tae in amusement with passed out Tee.

Tae eats his peanuts while sipping coke, his eyes remains on the sleeping Tee. He can't see Tee's face clearly but he can see Tee is glowing in the dark. Maybe because he is too white.

"why, you, break up with me?" Tee starts to cry now. He conveys everything he wants while crying, he told everything that happened to him.

"I hate him! I will sleep with a man today and I will make sure to make him regret for leaving me!" Tee is bawling his heart out.

Tae smirks a little and enjoy the drunk drama in front of him. His grey days turn more colorful now. Tee wants a man to sleep with and Tae knows he can get a company too. It will be a win win situation for both of them.