Chapter 24: A failed plan

"On that day..." Future Draken said, "Mikey killed Kazutora." 

"What?" Takemitchy was shocked, he had come here to ask Draken more questions to gain a better understanding of future events and Baji's decision to leave Toman for Valhalla but he was only left with more questions. First he learnt that Valhalla was made for Mikey to lead, that Toman had lost the battle on Halloween and now, Mikey had killed someone, killed Kazutora. 

"Mikey didn't get arrested because..." Draken continued, "Kisaki had a decoy prepared. Mikey fell into darkness. Valhalla took over Toman. With Mikey as the leader and Kisaki as the acting leader at the head... they grew into a huge organization." He spoke, his voice calm but definitely not happy at all. "Thinking back on it now, Kisaki joined Toman because he had his sights set on Mikey from the start." 

"Wait just a minute." Takemitchy spoke, his voice unbearably shaky. "Mikey-kun killed Kazutora-kun?" He lent forward on the glass, his body shaking, "No... Mikey-kun would never kill someone!" 

"...If you were in Mikey's position back then... You think you could've stopped yourself from killing Kazutora?" Draken questioned, looking down at the man. "And," He started again, "That day, Kazutora... killed Baji!" 

'What!?' He couldn't believe it, no way...

"Kazutora-kun... killed Baji-kun?" 

"Not only that..." The other said, "but m/n was missing too."

"Huh?" 'M/n was missing?'

"Takemitchy. You saw it too, didn't you?"

"Huh!?" 

'What? What is this?' Takemitchy thought as memories, memories that didn't belong to him, not yet anyway, flooded his mind. Kazutora on the floor, Mikey all bloody and- and m/n's empty apartment - everything inside smashed to pieces. 

. .

"Sir." A man spoke. The tall statured man turning around. 

"What is it?" He asked, voice laced with annoyance. 

"We found who helped the boy out." He responded, handing a file over. 

The man inspected it, his irritation building as he surfed the words on the page. "What the hell is this?" The man demanded. "Why is there so little?" 

"I'm sorry sir," the man spoke, "but we couldn't find much on him. It's like he was erased par a few minor details like his name, age, school etc. No parents, nothing." 

"L/n M/n. Already sounds like a priss. And an annoying one at that." He seethed, scrunching the papers in his blistered hands. "Find him, go to his school I don't care, just kill the bastard!" He yelled before huffing and sitting back down in one of the seats in the club. 'Who the hell is he to think he can interfere with my business and get away with it!?'

. . .

"The fight against Valhalla is next week right?" M/n asked the blonde next to him.

"Yeah," Chifuyu responded, "October 31st." 

"You joining?" 

"Of course I am, a little injury isn't gonna stop me." Chifuyu said proudly, "What about you?"

"Are you kidding?" M/n laughed, "No way!"

"What? Why not?" The blonde queried, shocked by his response.

"Why would I? It's not like I'm part of Toman, nor Valhalla. Its none of my business."