Chapter 22: Stranded

. .

"Long time no see Takemitchy." 

Said man looked up to see Draken in all his glory, well, minus the hair. 

"Glad you're doing all right." 

"Draken-kun!" Takemitchy cried as the one on his side introduced himself. 

"So what is it?"

"I... didn't know that you had committed murder and been condemned to death..." Takemitchy spoke hesitantly. "What happened to you? Why would you murder someone Draken-kun? What happened to Toman?"

"...Takemitchy." Draken began. "I don't regret what I did. And being here is just what I deserve." 

Takemitchy looked up as he sweat dropped. "Toman ended up like this because of me." Draken spoke, "Because I didn't stop that one guy." 

The black haired man was surprised, "That one guy?" 

"Toman..." He said looking down, "was so much better when we were kids. All we did was run around, trying to make the gang bigger. We brawled like crazy. It was like a part every single day." He smiled slightly, "Toman was everything to me." 

Hearing this Takemitchy smiled. "If I could redo my life I would choose to live the same way. I have no regrets."

'Darken-kun is still Draken-kun, he hasn't changed one bit.' It made him happy.

"But..." The other began, " If I could redo my life, there's one thing I'd absolutely have to do." He clenched his fist. 

"Huh?" 

"I'D KILL KISAKI!" Draken declared, all his anger spilling out in one go, his rage seeping out as he gritted his teeth, the look on his face making Takemitchy shiver. 

. . .

"You need therapy." 

 "I do not need therapy." 

"Uh, yes you do."

"No I don't." 

"You enjoy watching people suffer."

"My hobbies don't mean I need therapy. You have hobbies don't you?"

"Yeah but they're not beating people into a bloody mess." 

"Not my fault I'm cooler than everyone."

"What is wrong with you...?" 

"Probably my mound of childhood trauma." M/n smiled.

"See, this is why I said you needed therapy." 

"Oh come on Thing 1, no need to be like that. Fatherless behaviour smh."

"Says you!" He shouted attempting to punch the guy on the back of the head but was avoided. "At least my father loved me!" 

"That was uncalled for! Plus, you literally never knew your dad." 

"Details aren't important." 

"Hey Souya, isn't your brother an ass."

"Sure." 

"See!"

"That doesn't count he wasn't even paying attention!" 

"Whatever Souya-san says must be true." Suzuki said smiling.

"Favouritism I swear." Smiley pouted. 

"You're right, it is favouritism." M/n smirked. He received a smack on the head in response. "Shut up idiot!"