Chapter 8: Suzuki Kiyoka

. . .

TW
Before the chapter starts I just wanna say theres mentions of SA so if you aren't comfortable with that you can skip this part I'll say where it ends.

Also knives so yeah just wanna warn you.

. . .

M/n POV

I turned to the alley beside me. What I saw moments after was infuriating. A group of four pests who looked in there late 20s were harassing a girl who looked around my age. She had light blue hair tied back, and had her school uniform on. She was obviously terrified and defenseless. I couldnt just ignore it and leave could I?

"Hey, come on we just wanna have some fun." I heard one of them say. They were near the back of the alley at a dead end. The girl probably tried to run but got caught by the wall that was blocking it.

The girl was now on the floor hands covering her face scrunched up in a ball in an attempt to protect herself.

"No! I said I dont want to!" She protested.

"It wont be that bad girly just c'mon." Another taunted.

I had to stop this immediately. This isnt right. People like this deserve to burn in hell.

"She said no so that means no." I spoke up a hint of anger in my voice.

This seemed to catch their attention and the 4 turned to me.

(Mentions of SA end here!!!)

"Who the hell are you!? Mind your own business will ya!" The third yelled. "Yeah! Buzz off kid!" The fourth joined in.

"That's not gonna work"

"Oh I see. You wanna get beat up dont ya!?" The ugly man yelled.

I ignored their comments and continued to walk towards them. When they saw I wasnt going to back down, one pulled out a knife from his pocket. He was trying to be sneaky, probably wanting a surprise attack but he was painfully bad at trying to hide things.

This is going to be a bit trickier than expected, as soon as the knife was added to the mix it was clear I would have a harder time. Not only was it 4 grown adults but one had a knife and I wouldnt be too surprised if the others did too. 'Oh well.'

"No wait stop! I dont want you getting hurt!" The girl shouted not wanting me injured.

"And leaving you alone? No thanks."

I raised my fists getting into a fighting stance. "Alright, let's dance" I smirked at the wastes of space in front of me. The one with a knife stayed back while the others charged towards me all at once. They were preparing for a punch which made me happy.

As soon as the got close enough, I immediately sweeped their legs tripping them up. Once they were on the floor, I kicked each of them in the face, knocking them out.

To say the least the guy was surprised. Well of course he was, a 'kid' just took down all his little buddies in a matter of seconds anyone cocky like him would be. The shock turned to anger and the guy rushed towards me with his knife. Swinging it at me trying to slash my face.

I dodged his attack easily as he had no experience in combat let alone using a knife. I quickly grabbed his arm holding the knife with my right and the other with my left pinning him to the ground. I bent his right arm to his back and as for the one with the knife, I snapped it making him drop the weapon. "ARGH!" He screamed in agony, this only lifted my foul mood. Hearing the piece of trash in pain made me happy as he was getting what he deserved.