Chapter 23: A new addition

"💩. I did it again." M/n grimaced. It had only been three days since he wondered almost 30 miles the other night. Luckily for him, this time he definitely was still in Tokyo. 

He looked up to the nearest building and read a sign for an arcade. It definitely wasn't still in use if its rundown appearance had anything to say about it but he could hear several voices coming from inside. He made the assumption the building was probably being used by a gang or some other form of thug or teenagers who wanted a cool place to hang out - either could work. 

He wasn't just going to walk in. Not through the front door anyway, that would cause too much of a ruckus. Instead, he observed his surroundings for a bit before deciding to use the ledge on the building beside it and the pipes to swing himself up to the roof.

It worked quite smoothly and he quietly sauntered over to the door down from the roof and into the arcade. He was expecting some people to be standing around the staircase but there wasn't which made this much easier. 

He didn't necessarily need to do this but he was nosy so why not.

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and concealed himself behind the wall, pulling his hood up to block his h/c hair and s/c skin from view. As he expected, it was a gang meeting. 

There were currently around 50-100 guys squashed into the arcade. A group had been formed around one area, like they were viewing some amazing spectacle.

Out of the corner of his eye, a particular person caught his guard. 'Hanma... That bastards here.' He turned away from him to search for anyone else that may be important when he spotted someone familiar. "That's..." M/n muttered under his breath. 'Kazutora, Baji's friend who was in juvie. He must've been let out then.' He wasn't 100% certain they were the same person, his hair was completely different but their faces were similar. Older but similar - and they both had the same mole under their right eye too. 

Next to him was someone who was surprising, 'What the hell is Mitchi doing here?' Now that he thought about it the whole situation felt strange and the distressed look the faux blonde had added to m/n's feeling. 

He searched in the area people were circling around some more to stop long black hair. 'Baji, what is that idiot- blood?' His eyes trailed down to under where Baji was kneeling, squinting to see better through the small gap in the people. '💩 that's- what the hell is this moron doing? Chifufu looks like a mess.' 

Baji got up from his position over the unconscious first division vice-captain, pulling his hair tie out and letting his hair down, muttering something m/n couldn't hear. The tallest there suddenly spoke up, loud enough for the h/c haired teen to hear, "Kazutora," he said confirming m/n's thoughts on the others identity, 'you ready?' 

M/n stayed back, keeping his presence concealed. He should have done something, especially when Hanagaki was called forward but he didn't want to risk it, even with Baji there. The guy would probably not have done anything to help anyway as he obviously was determined to join this gang.

"ONE OF TOMAN'S FOUNDING MEMBERS. THE FIRST DEVISION CAPTAIN. BAJI KEISUKE" Hanma began, "HE CLAIMS HE WANTS TO ABANDON TOMAN AND ENTER THE RANKS OF VALHALLA." Upon this announce the occupants of the arcade began muttering to themselves, expressing their views on the matter. 

"Indeed! This is a very serious matter!" Hanma spoke, "ENLISTING BAJI WILL AID US GREATLY IN CRUSHING TOMAN." 'Ah, so that's their goal. What's with everyone and Toman, it's like everyone wants to bring them down.' M/n wondered, focusing back on what Hanma was saying. 

"BUT THERE IS JUST ONE PROBLEM. He might be one of Toman's spies!" He yelled. 'I doubt it,' M/n though, 'Tarzan's not the type. He's way too impatient and impulsive. I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of his stupid impulsive ideas in attempt to help Toman or something.'