babysitting

vous êtes tellement parfait pt.2

Caesar's POV

  I was sitting in Y/N's house with Michelle while watching Bluey. She looked at me and stood on my legs "Caesar! I'm hung-y!" I smiled "what do you wanna eat?" She grabbed my nose "Popeyes chicken nuggies!" I nodded "Go get dressed, I'll take you." She stared at me like I was dumb "My mommy gets me dressed." I stared back at her "Why? You can walk, talk, read, but you can't.. put clothes on?" She shrugged "Well. I don't know what you want me to do." She's sassy... just like her momma...

  "Watch your mouth baby girl, I'm not the one. Now come on, lets go get dressed." I picked her up and took her to her room "what do you like wearing?" She sat on her bed "pajamas.." I rolled my eyes "Real clothes..." she shrugged "I like sweaters and shorts and overalls!"

  I pulled a pink sweater out of her closet "is this cute?" She nodded and I pulled out white overalls "so is that okay?" She smiled "yeah!" I got down and took her shirt off, putting the sweater on her "aww, you're so cute" she pinched my cheeks.

  "Mommy says she thinks you're pwetty.." I smiled "Oh yeah?" She nodded "I think she's right..." I nodded "You're pretty too, kiddo. Can you put your own overalls on? I can buckle them up for you." She nodded and I got on my phone, scrolling on Instagram. She pulled the overalls up and tapped my shoulder. I buckled them for her then I found some white sneakers and put them on her.

  "You look so adorable!" I picked her up and hugged her. She smiled and giggled, squirming in my arms. I carried her out to my car. "Oh wait- I don't have a carseat for you." Michelle pouted, tears forming in her eyes "Nuggies..."

  I sighed and opened the car door, putting her in the middle seat and super-strapping her up like a crazy mom in those cartoons.  "Do you feel secure?" She nodded and I got in the drivers seat, starting the car "Do you want the heat on?"  I asked and she nodded "It's cold outside!" I shook my head and turned the heat on.

  We went to Popeyes and Y/N called me "Hi booger-butt!" I smiled "hi, my cutie patootie~" she giggled "I'm at the store now" I nodded "okay well, you need chips and more cereal, also Mimi drank the rest of your mom's juice." Y/N sighed "you're supposed to be watching her!" I rolled my eyes "she didn't tell me until after.." Y/N just giggled at me "she will play you. What do y'all want to eat?" I stopped at a stoplight "We're getting Popeyes." She hummed "okay. Am I on speaker?"

  Michelle squealed "Hi mommy!" Y/N sighed "Hi Mimi! Mommy misses youu." Michelle giggled and leaned forward "Mommy, we're getting Popeyes! Caesar is soooo nice! Can he babysit me everyday?" She chuckled "you don't need a babysitter everyday." Michelle just pouted "but mommy.." Y/N groaned "ask Caesar." Mimi squealed "I looove Caesar!" I smiled "you hear that? She loves me." Mimi  whined "Ceasar, I wish you were my dad.." me and Y/N went silent and I just looked at her "ask your mom." Y/N gasped "you threw me under the bus!" I shook my head "and you deserved it." I got in the drive-thru.

  "Hi welcome to Popeyes." I put on my lil professional voice "Hi may I get a spicy chicken sandwhich meal with fries and sweet tea, a six piece nugget meal with-" Mimi piped up "Strawberry Fanta and macaroni!" I nodded "Strawberry Fanta and macaroni.  And.." I picked up my phone "Babe, do you want anything?" Y/N hummed and sighed "the butterfly shrimp? 4 piece.." I nodded "and the 4 piece butterfly shrimp." The person spoke again "That's it?" I leaned out the window "That's correct."

  After we got the food, I drove Michelle back home and gave her the soda and nuggets, going to the kitchen to get her spoon for the mac and cheese. I grabbed one of the silicone plastic spoons and came back, giving her the spoon and the macaroni and cheese.

  I turned on My Little Pony for her and sat down, pulling out my school work and doing some stuff for my English class. Y/N opened the door and I waved, focusing on my textbook. "Hey babe." She waved back, sighing tiredly. "Hi booger-butt. Hey princess, how's your food?" Michelle smiled "it's yummy! Super yummy!" Y/N smiled and walked over, kissing her forehead "That's good.."

  She walked into the kitchen to put her groceries away and then came back, sitting next to me and grabbing her food. "Whatcha working on?" I looked up "just an essay.." she smiled "Thank you for watching Mimi." I nodded "anytime.. she's cute."  Y/N rolled her eyes "you say that now..." I shook my head and kissed her quickly, going back to my schoolwork. She pulled out her own work and we sat, asking each other questions.

  Y/N smiled at me and leaned on my shoulder. "You're so cute.." I whispered to her and she smiled "I don't know about that but.. thank you." I put my stuff away and pulled her into my lap. "You are so cute.  You're gorgeous..." she turned to face me and smiled at me, unsure of herself.  "... really?" I nodded "I think you're perfection." I kissed  her gently and she pouted. "You're so sweet.." I held her and watched her do her school work.

  Yeah, I could get used to this...