sleepovers

They like 15-17 in this chapter
----------------------------------------------------------

Caesar's POV

I was hosting a sleepover with Huey, Riley, Y/N, and Jazmine. We were sittin up in my room watching a movie and Y/N was cuddled up into my side while Huey was on the other side of me. We were watching 'The Autopsy of Jane Doe and Y/N was just watching it like no big deal.

That was more scary than the movie.

Huey yawned and blinked "This is about the Salem Witch trials.. the sound effects are on point." Jazmine was hiding into his arm "This is not like the 80's slashers I watched at home..." I paused the movie and looked at her "Are you okay?"

Riley groaned and crossed his arms "Boo! Tomato tomato!! Nigga it's just a movie, she'll be fine" I nodded "Right.. but nobody wants to be scared. Y'all got Netflix, you can watch it on your own time." Huey nodded "you already watched it. Jaz, what do you wanna watch?" She looked up "Do y'all like Coming To America?" Y/N shot up "Let's watch it."

Riley looked over to her "Woah, I didn't know you speak.." she shrugged "I guess I'm a little shy.. sorry" Huey looked at her "You weren't being shy at that protest.." I nodded "Not at all." She looked down "You can't be shy about hunan rights. Women who behave well don't make history, do they? What do we hear about Martha Washington? Nothing." I shrugged "Fair point." Riley nodded "So mamas, now that you started talking to me-" she stopped him "I- have a boyfriend...?" he nodded "Uh huh. Okay. And who is that?"

She looked at Riley and huffed before she placed a sweet kiss on my lips. She grabbed my hands and put them on her hips as we were kissing and I didn't know what else to do. Shit- I've had a crush on her since she moved over here. But like, this girl- she bouta have me acting the hell up.

She pulled away and smiled "um.. Caesar. Right?" I nodded slowly "Sure, buttercup." Huey looked at her "You couldn't have kissed him a different time?" She shook her head "Nope."

I looked at Riley who was whispering with Jazmine. They fist bumped and I looked at Y/N "You was plotting that, huh.." she nodded "I guess, yeah." I smiled grabbed the TV remote "Everyone is good with Coming To America?" They all agreed and I turned the movie on.

Y/N cuddled back up with me and she couldn't stop cheesing, it was so adorable. I hugged her close and well I'm not gonna lie, I couldn't stop cheesing either. She looked at me and whispered "So.. will you actually be my boyfriend?" I nodded and kissed her forehead.

Huey threw a piece of popcorn at me "Tomato tomato. No pda allowed!" I rolled my eyes "So when you and Jazmine kissed, was that not in public? Because this is my house. Y'all was outside." Riley smirked "Huey.. and Jazmine. Huey Freeman and Jazmine Dubois? Kissing? I knew something was up! I've known since Jazmine moved over here!" I nodded "Okay cool, I saw you with McPherson, you're not safe buddy."

He sat back down and I rolled my eyes. "I'm the Michael- fucking- Caesar. Y'all can't hide from me. I've got eyes in the back of my head. I mean, someone has to watch y'all."

Y/N and Jazmine laughed and we kept watching the movie. Y/N looked at me, smiling "Would you go against your father for me?' I nodded "I'd do it 1000 times over."

time skip♡
Brought to you by Boondocks

time skip♡Brought to you by Boondocks

And now, continuing on.

After the movie, we all decided on playing Bullshit, a very intense, high emotion,.and competitive card game.

It works like this; the dealer(me) has to pass out all the cards until there was none left. Then the first person(the person to the dealers left) has to put down 1 or more cards. They're supposed to put down an Ace but they can put down any card. The next person is supposed to put down a two. Then three and so on. The thing is, you can lie. If someone calls you out on your B.S, you pick up all the cards that were previously placed down. If they call you out but you were telling the truth, they have to pick up all the cards. The first person with no cards wins! Understand? Hopefully you said yes so... if you don't, you'll see.

I passed out all the cards and Y/N went "one ace" she looked up and Jazmine put down a card "One two.." Huey looked at her and went "Two threes." Riley smirked "BULL SHIT! I have three threes. You're not sneaky!" Huey smiled "You're lying.." Riley nodded "I mean I am but, so are you." Huey nodded and picked up the cards "Well played."

I put down my card "One four" I looked at Y/N who looked suspiciously at me while putting her card down "one five.." I looked at her and nodded "Bullshit.." she flipped the card "mane. Take ya cards. Bye"

Another time skip brought to tou by The Boondocks pt. 2

After an intense couple rounds of Bullshit, we decided to watch The Princess and the Frog while going to sleep

After an intense couple rounds of Bullshit, we decided to watch The Princess and the Frog while going to sleep. I looked at Y/N and whipered to her "do you wanna get in my sleeping bag?"she nodded and came over to cuddle me. I looked at her and sighed happily "Soooo like.." she looked up at me "so?"

We stared at each other awkwardly and I smiled "mane, ian know you could kiss like that." Huey looked over at us "If y'all kiss one more time. We're gonna fight" Riley laughed "yeah yeah! I'm a real nigga! Huey a real nigga! You not being a real nigga right now!"

  Y/N stared at them "how y'all mad you have no girlfriend and no bitches." Then she looked at me "I'm not gonna lie bae, I wouldn't take that." I nodded and kissed her. 'They can't stop me from loving on you.." I kissed her again and Huey threw a pillow at me "Go to sleep. You're not that dude." I threw it back "I very much am. Goodnight tho." Me and Y/N laughed and she cuddled me "my strong man.. I love you."

And the room went silent.