vous êtes tellement parfait

Caesar's POV

  I walked into my Intro to Biology class. It was my first day of college and all my friends went to school in Maryland.  Here I am in New York.  I'm glad to be home but, I haven't been back for nine years. Only to see family...  I gotta meet some new people. I looked for somewhere to sit and I saw this gorgeous, beautiful, awe striking woman. I went over and sat next to her. Gotta try and 'rizz her up, you know?  I just have the MAGIC touch. I mean, hopefully. I could just hear Ru Paul in my head telling me "Don't fuck it up"

  "Hey! What's your name?" I smiled at her and she looked up. "oh- I'm Y/N, what's yours?" I smirked "I'm Michael but, my friends call me Caesar but, you can call me anytime~" she laughed a little and smiled. "okay Caesar.." we giggled and I grabbed her hand "you know, I was doing some research on the finer things in life and I was wondering if I could interview you." She giggled and covered her face. "Now-" we laughed and I started paying attention to the lecture.

Time skip♡

  A few weeks later, me and Y/N were sitting in biology and she was on her phone texting somebody. I smiled at her "Heeeeeey Y/N~" she looked up at me and smiled. "Hi pudding pop!" I tapped the desk, smiling at the nickname. "Whooooo are you texting?" She looked back at her phone "my mom.." I nodded "oh-kay.."

  I took out my notes and looked back at her "Do you live on campus?" She shook her head "Nope. I still live at home." I nodded again and looked at my notes "Can I come over?" She looked at me.  "..uhm sure, for what?" I shrugged "just to study. You're so good in this class and I am.. not. I came here for chemistry. Bio isn't my thing." She giggled and gushed "you're so cute! yeah we can study, what time are you coming over? Actually, just text me.  Okay?" I nodded and she looked down "Uhm, before you come over-" the teacher started lecturing and she sighed, taking notes.

  After class, we were packing up our stuff and Y/N looked at me.  "I have something to tell you and I don't know how.." I nodded "well I'll tell you a secret first. I like you-" she giggled and looked at me. "I already knew that.." I smiled. "sooooo, do you want to go out with me?" she shrugged. "I- I mean.. yeah, I think you're adorable. But, I don't know if you're going to want to go out with me after what I'm about to tell you." I started walking with her into the hallway. "I'm sure my opinion on you won't change. Unless you secretly in a relationship already cus, I'm not trying to be a side nigga. It's not for me." she shook her head "well, that's not the case.'" I just stared at her, un-seriously. "so then.. what could possibly be so bad I wouldn't want to date the sweetest, smartest, and sexiest girl at this school?" she looked at me. "well uhm I have a.. child. A daughter to-be-exact. She's two." I just stared back at her, a little shocked "oh?" she nodded. "uhm. yeah. It was a lot that I would rather not speak on. It was a very traumatic experience for me. I just found out a little late so I went through the pregnancy and now I have a baby girl."

  I nodded "What's her name?" Y/N smiled at me "Michelle.." I pouted "That's so cute.. I have always wanted to name my first-born daughter Michelle." we kept walking and I smiled at her "so uh.. I'll see you later.. I gotta get to class." Y/N kissed my cheek. "Bye Caesar~" she teased playfully and I started smiling uncontrollably, walking away.

    I got to my next class and texted Huey about Y/N conveniently leaving out her daughter because Huey would call me insane. You have to understand though, I really like Y/N and her daughter has the same name my daughter is supposed to have.  Gotta be fate. What if this became more than college lovebirds. What if we got married and moved back to Baltimore and lived a happy life together. We're going to have 2 more kids and a golden retriever. What if.... but what am I thinking? I've known her for like a month. But I really really hope we can be more than love buddies. I really am down bad...