Chapter 8

Millie's POV

"I'll always be here for you,OK?! Don't forget that" He whispered in my ear.

Then he looked down at my lips then my eyes. I still had that confused look on my face, I was about to ask what's wrong.... but then......

He kissed me and I kissed back after a few minute of shock. The kiss was so sweet and I felt sparks when he kissed me. It felt like it was him and me... alone...just us .... even if that does sound cheesy.

He brought me closer by the waist and I moaned feeling his member against my thigh. His lips was so soft... I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands went into my back pockets of my jean. 

"I hope I'm not interrupting something here" I pulled away quickly from Chase and turned around. It was Tommy, I looked at Tommy's smirking face and then turned back to face Chase. He was surprised but then he recovered "Yeah actually you are" he said pulling me closer to him.

Tommy laughed and replied "Have fun kids," and left the bathroom. "So where were we?!" He said mischievous  turning me around and kissing my neck.

"Chase-"I started to say.

"Hm?," he answered starting to kiss his way up to my jaw.

"Chase list-" And he cut me off again by kissing me again. Before I got lost into the kiss I pushed him away. "Stop it please" I said glaring at him. 

I cant believe him..... he found a way around my barrier and...... he saw me and not the badass act I always put up around people.

"Hey,what's the matter" He said looking worried while I took a step back, "I-I cant do this" I said about to open the door to get out. "What do you mean?" Chase asked looking confused.

I paused and thought 'What was I running from?, yes I was running from the bullies, and my old life... no this time I'm running from.... love' "I cant get hurt again" I said looking at him on final time before leaving....

I can't believe I made out with the school's biggest player,the guy that made high school hell for me, and the guy I may be falling for........

************************************************************

A/N: I know......really short I just couldnt think of anything else to write..... sorry :( but please VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY :)