Chapter 1

PRESENT DAY

MILLIE'S P.O.V

"Millie,get down here, we're leaving today" my dad screamed from downstairs.

"Coming" I replied finishing my packing. I looked around my room I started to love during these two years I lived here.

Lets start from the beginning, shall we..

After that day I left to move across the country with my dad.We moved to California, the hot sun,which was awesome since I love the sun and summer. Surprise,surprise turns out my brother,Mason, lived there too, a gym owner/trainer. My dad got a good paying job. I started working out with my brother's help of course! Eventually when I lost enough weight, I tried out for a wrestling team in town. I got in and helped my brother with training clients in his gym,but only 'the girls or the fat asses (no offense to fat people) so they wont have ideas for me', his words not mine.

At school I was the hot,sexy bad ass loner in school. The one with the hot body and hot bike. Here's the funny thing, I m still a virgin,my brother's is really happy when I told him that.I dated but and fooled around but never went that far. So now my dad got transferred back to our old home, Miami, where the people there will regret ever making fun of me. Bitches watch out there, there's a brand new Millie Morgan and this one is gonna kick  all of your asses.

I looked at myself one last time before the long car trip back to the hell hole I once left.

I dyed my hair to brunette from blond a few weeks ago for reasons for my plans for revenge.I had that hourglass figure, with green with hints of ash eye color.Pale skin,weird considering I'm always out in the sun. Natural I'm guessing. I was wearing white-tee along with my favorite leather jacket,and some blue jeans. (Not good at describing clothes..sorry) I grabbed my last bag and headed downstairs.

"Hey sis, you forgot this" I turned around to see my brother holding his favorite, match-winning boxing gloves. "You're giving me those?" I asked shocked.The boxing gloves he was holding was the same boxing gloves he used to win his first match.He uses these gloves for his matches he won,of course. He claims them to be LUCKY GLOVES. I always laughed at him and teased him but they had meaning to him that I understood.

I went upto him  and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed me on the cheeks. I looked at him after he hugged me almost to death. "How come, I thought it was the love of your life" I said punching him lightly on the arm. He chuckled" Well turns out, I love you even more and since I'm not moving with you, thought might as well give her to you to remember me by, KEYWORDS: REMEMBER ME!" he added. I laughed and hugged him more tighter. "Well, I love you too big bro," I said letting go of him and getting on my bike while my dad got into his car"And remember you HAVE to visit once in a while, no wait every two weeks" I said starting my bike. "Ill try my best baby sis, now go gotta start spending my time being free from you" he joked grinning while I playfully glared at him. He kissed my cheek and waved while I rode away to my hell-hole back again.

I'd miss my big brother. And my peaceful life here with no drama along with it. I'd miss the gym  I worked in. Hell I'd even miss my room where I had a clear view of the lake in between the trees. I'd miss my friends from the gyms and funny guy Sam who made me laugh when I was feeling down. Most of all....I'd miss my mom's grave where I came when everything was too much to take in.  But what I wont miss was the shit HE put me through. I would never miss that. He could rot in hell for all I care.

*********

We arrived to our old house, turns out we'll still be living here. YIPPEE! NOT.

I helped my dad bring all our luggage into the house. "Hey dad?"

"Hmm" he said bringing the last suitcase into the house."Do you think.... people would accept me this time" I asked. He knew I was being bullied at school. Even though we aren't always getting along, he does listen to all of my problems.Which I appreciate dearly.

"Honey look, you were beautiful and you're even more beautiful now, so they must been hit with a truck if they think you're not worth accepting." And folks that's my dad, supportive with a joke inside every advice he ever given me.

I chuckled "Thanks dad you're the best"

I went upstairs and unpacked my things. After I was done, my room looked almost unique again like it used too. I just needed to go and buy some paint and make the walls colorful. I let out a big yawn and literally jumped on my bed and fell into a deep sleep. I had enough work for one day....

********************

A/N:

SO I DECIDED TO CONTINUE THE STORY, I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE ITS GONNA GO FROM HERE, I'LD PROBABLY DO CHASE'S POV AFTER A FEW MORE CHAPTER, BUT WE'LL SEE.... VOTE,COMMENT,AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS

~Tasnim XXX :)