Chapter~~~ Prologue

PROLOGUE (TWO YEARS AGO)

"Oh my god, look at her,Did she got fatter overnight" some girl whispered not so lowly basically it was for me to hear. 

I tugged my sweatshirt sleeves down even more covering my arms feeling self-conscious of myself as usual. As I walked down the hallways anxious to get to my classes and get away from this Horrible nightmare I heard more whispering and more snickers around me. I kept my head down as usual, not wanting trouble. As I was about to open my locker, from the corner of my eyes,I noticed HIM. The school's bad boy,the it-group crowd,the boy who every girl swoons over,that including me, and the boy that every man wants to be. My former friend, Chase Peters.

I was confused. Why was he staring at me like that. Did I have something on my face? He looked me up and down,checking me out,(i think) I wasn't too sure. I gasped as the water that from my locker wet my whole shirt and face! I heard everyone laughing around me, then there was him, laughing a knee slapping stomach hurting laugh. My tears mixed with the dripping water falling from my face to the cold ground. I felt like collapsing, my whole world was spinning round and round.

"Why don't you go die somewhere?, Morgan, its not like anybody wants you here" I faced Chase when I flinched at his harsh words.He was right, after my mother died my father barely looks at me, my brother moved away fro collage leaving me to fend on my own

."Maybe I will" I said quietly looking in his deep blue eyes,

I saw it, that kind of look that says 'Don't believe me, I'm lying' but it went away... fast. And I turned around, picked up my now wet books and headed out the doors of the school while everyone stared while I walked out with my head held high raiding off with confidence.

This was my last day. Of being humiliated,rejected, and hurt. So I ran. Look out Weston Hugh High, when I come back, I'll come back stronger and nothing will hold me back. You'll see what I accomplished and you will regret ever making fun of me. Especially you, Chase Peters, when I come back, I'll hit you hard and I'll hit you where it hurts...

********************************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS,SO I'M STARTING MY FIRST BOOK! YAY!! IT TOOK FOREVER TO THINK OF AN IDEA!!

ANY WHO.... I APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS GIVE COMMENT, FEEDBACK, ILL WELCOME THEM WITH OPEN ARMS.... THANKS FOR READING THE BEGINNING OF THIS LOVE STORY. ENJOY AND POSSIBLY VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

~Tasnim xxx <3