Chapter 3

MILLIE P.O.V

After every single class I introduced myself, everyone was in shock and just plain shock.

I loved the reaction I got out of everyone in the parking lot. Then I saw Chase. He was hotter than ever even though I tried to deny it. He grew his hair out from the buzz cut now had curly blond hair, I remember when I told him he looks better with curls but of course he didn't listen, wonder what changed his mind. He had muscles under that tight tee he was wearing. And he couldn't take his eyes off me, which was the exact reaction I was going for. All the girls looked at me with jealousy or awe but those looks didn't faze me at all, just as it didn't in my old school.

I hated the outfit required for gym. It was so short and scandalous. AND YES I may be the bad ass but I do know when to stop wearing clothings and when TO WEAR clothings unlike most girls in this school. When I exited the locker room I turned heads wspecially Chase's ,I saw by the corner of my eyes. I went to speak to the coach about introducing myself.Turns out my brother was his star student and he knew my dad very well. So I guess I do have one favorite teacher in this shitty school.

After I introduced myself to the class everyone's face was priceless. Especially Chase's and his friends. His friends were shocked and nervous at the same time. Chase,well he was happy nervous and really shocked like mega shocked by seeing me. I enjoyed each and every one of theirs reaction. Even if I do sound mean and snobby I dont give a fuck!

Then walked in the bitch,queen bee of the school and did I mention the BIGGEST slut of the school. Carrie Underwood. She's been one of my tormenters since I gained the weight and has been the queen bee ever since freshman year. Guess things really don't change. She walked in what supose to be a seductive walk towards the boys along with her minion clones following her like lost puppies, pathetic really.

"Okay class, since Millie introduced herself let the obstacle race begin!"  Coach blew his whistle and the boys got in position. Its like the girls really want other people to think boys are better than us. I sighed and went to stand next to one of the boys.Unluckily I stood next to Tommy Valence, also known as Chase's best friend since diapers and was also my friend, traitors! He turned and winked at me and I returned back a confident smirk.

Then came another girl in DECENT clothing and those cute nerd glasses. She had dark black hair and I think she was Asian because of her eyes. (I really don't know how to describe her, and sorry if the 'because of her eyes' sounded offensive, I didn't mean it to sound that way) She was tall and had a body of a athlete, but she looked so familiar.But I like this girl, she looks like a girl that isn't afraid to kick some ass. 

Coach blew his whistle and the race begun. The girl next to me can run.. FAST but I was faster. It was like we were racing each other, I completely forgot about slow-ass boys. After the race I was panting with the Asian girl. 'Well that was a really interesting race' I thought to myself as the boys looked at me shocked, I mean I even shocked the Coach, who would have thought huh?

After the coach talked to me about trying to join the track,and after I politely delined, I went to the girl  locker room and washed off the grim and sweat off my body.

"Oh my god, she's such a slut, and such a show-off" I heard one of Carrie's s clones say.

"I know right,I mean she's not even pretty" another girl's voice answered.

I came out of the shower and faced them leaning against the lockers and crossed my arms and smirked while they still bad mouthed me not noticing me standing there.

"You know, if you ARE gonna speak bad about me, why don't you do it when you know I'm not anywhere around to breaky vour faces" I growled at them. They turned and finally noticed me. Clone #2 looked scared shit less while Clone #1 sucked up her fear of me and tried to show who's boss, as if.

"Like we're scared of you, you were the scared fat ass of the school" My hands automatically turned to fists. "Its not like you can do anything" Clone #1 said coming up my face. "Look here bitch, you dont know how Ill ruin your life and make it a living hell so I suggest before you try to out-smart me, got that slut" I said and she recoiled back in fear.

I walked out of the locker room right before I punched one of the lockers to let my anger out.  

****

I walked into the lunchroom avoiding all the stares, and glares I was getting. "Hey loser" I turned to where the voice was coming from. I saw Carrie tormenting Asian girl? I absolutely despised bullying. I walked over there and stood behind Carrie. "Why dont you pick on somebody that's willing to fight back" I told her. She turned to face me and noticed who it was. "Oh look its the former fat ass of the school" she said loud enough for everyone in the cafeteria to hear.

Now everyone had their attention on the drama that was unfolding right in front of their eyes! I laughed "Its not like I'm denying it am I?" I said cocking my head sideways looking straight at her. "Now why don't you go to your lonely lunch table and sit there like the lonely loser you are" she said all snobby 'dismissing' me by gesturing her hand.

I turned around and caught Chase and his friends staring at the drama unfold. The old me would turn around and burst crying and never would've dared to confront the 'queen bee' of the school. But I wasn't that girl anymore, I became stronger and will fight until I win.

I set my lunch tray down and spinned around, my weapon in hand, childish but who cares. "Hey Carrie you're forgeting something" I said smirking while she turned around.

"What?" she asked confused. I quickly smashed the pudding cup into her face. "ARRGGH" The whole cafeteria burst into laughter as the pudding cup fell onto the floor and drips of chocolate fell from her face to the floor. I chuckled "Oops"

"YOU BITCH, THIS IS A BRAND NEW TOP!!"She screamed. "Oh really I thouhgt it was your baby sister's" I said innocently with my hands up in surrender. "You WILL pay for this" Carrie sneered at me and left her clones following after her.

Wow two encounters with bitches, whats next players? Most likely.

I went and sat next to the Asian girl. "Hey is this seat taken?" I asked her. She turned to me and shocked but then smiled "No its not, and um thanks for, you know, saving me back there." she said smiling and moving over in the empty table giving me space to sit. Turns out the familiar looking girl was Jenny Akita, the former best friend of Carrie. 

I told her I didnt care when she told me she was her best friend and my former tormentor. She changed and the past is the past. We had so many things in common and I enjoyed spending my time with her, I knew we WILL be really good friends till death do us apart. 

Oh god, I sounded like I'm getting married.

The bell rung, next class I had with Jenny, thank god I wont be bored at all.

Time to go back surprising even more people including the teachers!!