Chapter 7

Millie's POV

"Can anyone tell me what this equals to?" Ms.Morris our math teacher asked, she looked around the room, and called out my name

"Ah, Millie!" I looked up at her from my doodle of me killing Chase,with a bored expression.

"Yes Mrs.Morris" I said faking innocence.

She had a slight glare and a slight smirk, thinking I cant solve the problem 'Bitch please, I was a year above in my old school'  

"Can you please answer the problem on the board" She said grinding the words out. Damn its like this crazy teacher is out to get me! "The answer is-" Right then Chase bursted through the room breathless, and sweaty.

"Mr.Peters, may I ask why you're-" she glanced at the clock " thirty minutes late to my class" Ms.Morris asked crossing her arms. "

"I-I'm sorry Mrs.Morris, I-um- woke up late and my car was out of gas so I ran here" Chase said still catching his breath. I smirked at him and he glared noticing my smirk. "Well then don't be late to my class again, take that as a warning" she said giving him one last glare before turning to the rest of the class, mostly me.

Chase came down and sat  to the empty chair next to me "I'm so gonna get you for that babe, be careful" Chase whispered in my ear. I turned to him about to say something "Now Millie- are you ready to solve the problem" Ms.Morris interrupted smirking a confident smirk. "3376" I answered with my confident  smile of all.

She seemed appalled "Well that's not-" 

"Seriously teach you're seriously gonna fight me over a problem, well I think you should go back to school then" I said nonchalantly, everyone snickered and Chase was trying not to laugh.

She glared "Since you LOVE to entertain the class,why don't you entertain the principal in the principal's office NOW" She pointed towards the door. "Well I mean I'm not up for that, but wont you love to entertain the principal" I winked at her, and the class laughed, including Chase. She glared some more while I walked out of the class,' At least I got out of class.' I thought to myself. 

Chase's POV

"Well that girl is on the kill list for Mrs.Morris" Tommy said sitting at now Millie's empty spot. "You think" I said and chuckled at her last comment, hey it was true Ms.Morris been trying to 'impress' the principal since the beginning of time.  "By the way, what the fuck happened to you?!" Lucas asked turning around from his desk which was in front of me. "Ugh do not get me started..." I banged my head against the desk. "That bad?" Tommy chuckled and I glared. "Apparently Millie felt like smashing my car, and hosing me down because I slapped her ass yesterday and made comments" Lucas and Tommy looked at me crazy then burst out laughing. "Just for that!" Lucas exclaimed. "Hey she was about to knee me in the balls dude before she took off" I said groaning. I have to get her back somehow and I think I know how." 

"Ooh the dude that got burned by a girl has a plan" Lucas said noticing my smirk. "Count us in dude," Tommy chipped in. "Well Millie thinks she's so badass, lets see people's reaction to this" I said smirking while the bell rung signaling lunch, perfect. 

******************

I was walking towards my locker when I heard commotion coming from the halls. "I told you to stay away!" A girl's voice screamed. Then a thud. "Baby, who said you can stay away from me" A guy's voice. I turned and saw Millie trying to get away from a guy that looked a few years older than her.

"I suggest you stay away from her" I said my voice cold and no emotion. The guy turned, and I saw Millie's face,tear-stained face.

"I think you should stay out of this kid, this is between me and Millie" The guy glared. "Chase stay out of this, please" Millie said finally getting out of his grip.She looked so vulnerable and scared. "Millie no Im not leaving you with this idiot" I grabbed her arm and pulled her behind me.

"Well kid I warned you" And was about to throw a punch. I easily caught it with my hand. He seemed shocked but then regained his confidence. He threw another punch with his other fist and I easily blocked it. "You know Millie, I never knew you were so desperate for sex you went this low" The guy sneered looking at me in disgust. I heard Millie whimper and press even more into my back. "Big mistake talking to her like that" I said glaring at him and swung a punch at him, he groaned in pain. "You know very well that this is not over babe,after you're done with your boy toy give me a call." He sneered and I was about to reply when Millie stepped in. "That will happen when hell freezes over." she said glaring at him and fisting and un-fisting her hands.

After the guy left, I turned Millie until she was facing me. I lifted her her face by her chin gently to face me and I wiped her tears away. Suddenly she hugged me tight. "Hey, come on look at me Millie, what happened to the girl who said she never cries huh?" I said trying to cheer her up while stroking her hair. She was still crying so I took her the boys bathroom so she can clean herself up. 

"Hey Millie come on I thought you were the badass who made the comment about Ms.Morris's and the principal's relationship a while ago." She laughed shakily. She looked up and wiped the last of her tears and went to the mirror to wash it. I was leaning on the door just looking at her when she caught my eyes from the mirror. She turned around and walked towards me. She looked down and bit her lips and damn was that a turn-on. "I-uh..um... thanks Chase,for what you did back there" Millie said playing with the hem of her shirt. Who knew the badass girl was just an act!

I pulled her towards me by the waist and she squealed in surprise. She looked up at me "What-what are doing?!" She asked biting her bottom lip again. I brushed strands of her hair away from her face and whispered "I'll always be here for you,OK? Don't forget that" I whispered in her ear. And then the unbelievable happened.......

I kissed Millie Monroe........ and she kissed back....

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N: Yay they finally kissed.....even if it was in the boys bathroom....

Who do you think the mystery guy is???? 

Anyways I don't know if this made up for the crappy chapter but hey , next time I'll throw in Chase's perverted comments ;) ;)  You just saw Chase's sweet side.... awwwww and protective ^.^ 

Oh well..... time to go until next time my fair wattpadders.... or penguins......

Waddle,waddle(in penguin)~ inside joke with @Khanzrulz love ya girl.... still working on the... letter though to pablo the penguin *wink wink*

~xoxoTasnimxoxo love yea wattpad freaks :)