Chapter 6 : Escalation

27th of January 2023/1639, now 07:15

Nusantara city

​​Mahapatih palace

Cabinet Meeting Room

Mahapatih Aditya Birendra was talking with his cabinet in the cabinet meeting room about the future course of action.

"Sir, I have some good news," said Bulan Susianti, Director of BIN. "Prakit Ratana was discovered dead by suicide last night while Densus 88 was conducting a raid in an Edila housing complex." A number of the individuals in the room displayed relieved and happy expressions upon hearing this.

Adit retorted, "Finally, 4 years of pursuit finally paid off" Prakit Ratana has long been a thorn in Majapahit's side due to his acts of terror, but due to the events of The Great Flash made him lose financial support and weapons supplies from Siam and China, it was only a matter of time before he leaves from his lair.

According to treasury minister Jessica Carla, "the economy is also gradually recovering, sir. Thanks to the supply of raw materials from Quilla, we can start our economic recovery plan." Goods from Majapahit are also very well-liked by people on the Rodenius continent. Infrastructure and quality of life development in Qua Toyne and Quilla are also proceeding apace, with their ports having been expanded and deepened.

Adit said, "Good then, with this we can shut the mouths of the opposition party assholes who questioned the capability of this administration in dealing with this situation." Since the Great flash, the opposition party has been ranting and raving about the performance of the Adit administration in the House of Representatives.

"The corporate also seems to be very happy because they were able to find a new market," said Jessica. After receiving the green light from the government, Djarum Group and Kebo Co and many more companies from Majapahit flocked to sell their goods to Qua Toyne and Quilla, including cigarettes, kitchen utensils, clothing, and other items.

Adit grinned as he said, "And if my industrialization and modernization proposal is approved by the House then I'm sure they will be more prosperous." Adit's proposal to industrialize and modernize Qua Toyne and Quilla was depicted as controversial and caused the entire House to erupt in debate. However, if this proposal is accepted, Qua Toyne and Quilla will be reliable and consistent allies in a few decades.

Adit asked Indra, "Indra, what about our base in the Daidar plains?" As part of the mutual defense pact, Majapahit constructed several military installations on the continent, one of which is in the Daidar plains, about 8 km from the fortress city of Ejei.

"About 85% of the facilities at Joint Base Pandawa, including the airfields and aircraft hangars, have been constructed, which is faster than we expected" As a quick reaction force to counter Lauria, Joint Base Pandawa was constructed as Majapahit's Forward Operating Base on the Qua Toyne Front. "We also intend to add several assets there, such as F-17 Garuda, Dassault Rafale, and HS-95 Ahool for air power, Then, we're going to send more TB-45 Rahwana, KTI-9 leaks, and APC Anoas for land assets"

Adit questioned, "And what about the reconstruction of Qua Toyne's army?" The agreement stated that Majapahit and Austrapahit would train and modernize Qua Toyne's army in an effort to reconstruct Qua Toyne's military.

"Everything is going well, sir," Bonar replied, "Qua Toyne will have three regiments of modern troops by the end of February," though this is a little behind schedule because General Nou has been uncooperative.

"It's okay, they'll be deployed before the standard training is over, Lauria is already at the door of Qua Toyne, and they're already knocking on the door getting ready to invade," Adit said, especially given the news that the king of Que Toyne died three days ago. thus, with the nation in mourning, now would be the perfect moment to invade