Chapter 1 : Stranded In Strange World

2nd of January 2023, now 16:12.

Majapahit Empire, Nusantara City, OCADA Headquarters

In the afternoon, inside a bustling metropolis. A beautiful city where buildings are built high to the sky, city streets filled with cars and motorbikes, and people living their own lives minding their own business. A city with colorful cultures and traditions. Nusantara City.

In the parking lot of a city building, a person in his early 40s wearing formal military attire.

"It's finally time to go home" said the person whose cell phone vibrated suddenly, immediately taking the call.

"Hello, Sir Hardi, your car keys were left at your office desk" said the person on the phone, to Hardi Harsa, a Lieutenant General who’s serving in OCADA. 

"Oh Lord, I forgot!" Hardi said, "Thank you for reminding me, I'll be right there" Hardi said, while fisting his forehead "Maybe I’m getting too old,oh so forgetful,maybe i should see a doctor" thought Hardi.

"Not a problem Sir" said the person on the phone.

After knowing he left his car keys on his desk, Hardi immediately walked towards the building where he had left it. Just before he could enter the building, there was a bright light blinding his eyes for a short moment.

"Shit, what light was that?" shouted Hardi, who after a while his vision recovered. He immediately changed course and ran to the OCADA Command Center to find out what was going on.

Arriving at the control center, it was a terrible mess. People were running, shouting, document papers flying, and in the middle of the room there was a super large monitor that said disconnect

"What the actual fuck is happening right here?" said Hardi who was confused by the chaos, suddenly his name was called "Sir Hardi!"

"Major Juli reports immediately!" asked Budi.

"It's a big mess sir, we lost contact with almost all of our satellites making our air defense very vulnerable to attack" Juli said with a pale face. 

"Then what was that bright light?" asked Hardi, who was confused about the bright light that blinded him before. 

"We know absolutely nothing about that light sir, could’ve been an EMP from China, maybe an attack from other forms of life.” said Juli.

"Oh my god, what is actually going on" muttered Hardi, with his hand covering his mouth as a sign of disbelief about what happened. "Juli, quickly connect me with Mahapatih".

"Not possible sir, the Mahapatih is currently in bangkok and we have lost all forms of contact with and to him" Juli said.

"Then contact Astra and get me on the line with the Minister of Defense" said Hardi, as he sat on a chair overlooking the chaos happening in front of him.

2nd of January 2023, now 16:20.

Majapahit Empire, Nusantara City, ASTRA 

“Yes I understand, I happen to be with Marshal Gavin" said the Defense Minister of Majapahit, Indra Irawan. "I will immediately discuss it with him" then Indra hung up the phone.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" cried Indra, who was suddenly filled with frustration and hit his desk several times. In front of him there was another person, Marshal Gavin Kripala. He is the Chief of Staff of the Majapahit Air Force, whose original purpose being there was to discuss the purchase of C-130J Super Hercules from the United States in large quantities. "How did this even happen, I just wanted to carry out my term in peace".