twenty.

_____ 🌊 _____

yon•der•ly
adjective
mentally or emotionally distant; absent minded.

_____ 🌊 _____

GRIEF FILLED THE METKAYINA CLAN as the funeral started. Tears streaming down the Sully families eyes, the world was a mess. No one can save them. Neytiri was numb, everything hurt she's gone so numb to the pain and suffering, it was like nothing. They moved both children in the leaves, Jake pushing Elyä's, his goddaughter, the one thing he was meant to protect.

Everything was a haze to both of them, the world was a mess, they were a mess. Everyone was, the sorrow worst then anything else.

Jake couldn't remember much as he buried the two, Eywa taking the two kids, their new home, with the great mother.

"Dad?" Elyä smiled tears in her eyes, the sight of her father letting them fall as she ran to hug him.

Tsu'tey stood there shocked not expecting it, before hugging her back tears slowly rolling down his cheeks, the child he got killed for was happy but...died at the same way he did.

"Oh ma sweet Elyä," he mumbled in her hair, he finally got to meet his daughter.

"Hi dad," she said with slight tears in her eyes. The others watched at the heartwarming sight, a family reunited. All they wanted.

The great mother smiled slowly leaving the family and Neteyam to spend time together, talk about anything and everything. No matter how much it hurts, the love was there and no one could stop it.

"So Neteyam what happened between you and my daughter?" He froze as Tsu'tey asked that question.

"Dad. Be kind," Lyä mumbled sitting down in the green looking world, it was comforting, her new home even in death.

"Uh-we-uh," Neteyam stuttered and stumbled over his words noticing how calm Elyä was over this whole situation, asshole.

"Neteyam, just don't even try," she smiled patting his shoulder looking at her dad embarrassed.

"Fine," he smiled kissing Elyä's cheek, before looking at A'kaya and Tsu'tey, "thank you for taking care of her for me." Tsu'tey thanked glancing at Neteyam before patting his shoulder strongly nearly making him lose his footing.

Finally a new home for all, but something will always be missing.

ESME'S CORNER! welp it's finished, i'm sobbing uncontrollably right now but it will forever be bittersweet, you get a bit of happiness but a sadness there

ESME'S CORNER!
welp it's finished, i'm sobbing uncontrollably right now but it will forever be bittersweet, you get a bit of happiness but a sadness there. I love them so much and I may or may not have a surprise that might go with this coming soon so you get some sense of happiness in the end.

I love you all so so so much, thank you all for loving neteyam and elyä watching them grow as people and relationship wise, thank you all for all of this. I love you all so so so so so very much <33333

word count: 474 words