thirteen.

_____ 🌊 _____

quere • ncia
noun
a place from which one's strength is drawn, where one feels at home; the place where you are your most authentic self.

_____ 🌊 _____

EVERYTHING WAS WRONG, Elyä was overwhelmed with emotions she couldn't understand and handle, her dreams were correct she quickly walked off not wanting to hear what is happening moments buried deep in the warriors heart she couldn't understand.

Elyä took of the necklace she made with her new friends, for him onto the yellow sand warm under her toes burning them, tears streaming down her blue cheeks.

Her body fell onto the ground sharp sand bits piercing her skin, blood seeping into the sand staining its surface with its dark red.

Elyä's tears seeped into the ground her emotions controlling her, everything hurt.

Neteyam noticed her the sound of her cries echoing deep into his heart, he walked over wanting to help her wounds or at least calm her pain.

"My dream was right! Why Eywa why?" She screamed tears falling like hail pounding her heart, taking over her mind, everything hurt she couldn't breathe.

Everything wouldn't calm down, she can't do it anymore.

"Elyä! Elyä look at me," Neteyam cupped her cheeks trying to get her to breathe, "come on breathe with me," he mumbled showing her how to breathe again.

"I can't I can't," she said breathlessly tears streaming down her cheeks, "I can't do it anymore why did Eywa choose me?" Elyä begged not knowing what is gonna happen anymore.

Slowly the world faded Eywa pulling her warm arms around her body, telling her what might happen.

the sight of all of them trying to pull the tracker off of Payakan filled her eyes, she felt the pull of trying to pull it off.

the demon ship coming closer, the vision quickly changed to her tied up a gun to Lo'ak and her head, she couldn't breathe everything was disappearing in front of her eyes, Neteyam no where in front of her.

Slowly the scene shifted again, the sound of gunshots echoing through her head filling her ears, everything faded, just silence.

"Elyä! Elyä! Hey, hey you okay?" Neteyam asked holding her shaking body close, "we need to go now," she gripped his hand dragging the oldest Sully boy to find Lo'ak.

Elyä felt at home in his hands, feeling his fingers holding on tightly to hers, it was home, he is home and always will be.

Sometimes home is a person not a place, but sometimes home can leave just as quick as it came.

SHE DRAGGED HIM to where Lo'ak called his ilu going to Payakan, he put the saddle on him

SHE DRAGGED HIM to where Lo'ak called his ilu going to Payakan, he put the saddle on him. "No way you're going anywhere, little brother," Neteyam said still holding Elyä's hand his hair nearly hitting her face.

"I have to warn Payakan," he voiced glancing at his older brother glancing between the two watching as they separated.

"No. You've got to keep your skxwang ass here," Neteyam put his hands on his brothers blue shoulders protective over the younger boy, he was the oldest son he had too.

"He's outcast there's nobody to warn him but me!" Lo'ak said to him glancing at Elyä hoping she would say something or at least understand him.

She wrapped around herself still shaking a little from that vision, "bro. Why do you always have to make things so hard?" Neteyam asked glancing at the shorter boy his hand affectionally in his hair.

"No," Lo'ak pushed his hand off glaring strongly at his brother annoyance beating into his veins, he has to help his spirit brother.

"You mean why can't I be the perfect son like you?" the youngest Sully son said glancing between the two noticing Lyä's discomfort and sadness in her eyes, Neteyam backed away his hair swishing anger brewing nearly breaking from him.

"The perfect little soldier, well I'm not you! Okay?" he spat everything he held like a tight little string finally snapped.

"He's my brother, I'm going!" Lo'ak yelled walking off, "oh he's your brother?" Neteyam grabbed his arm tightly glancing into his eyes, "no. I'm your bother."

Elyä glanced between the two wondering how she could stop it before it turns into a fist fight between the two Sully boys.

"Lo'ak!" Tsireya yelled jumping off her ilu onto the dock glancing at her with concern glimmering in the chiefs daughters ocean eyes, Lo'ak broke away glaring at the two teenagers that watched over him for years. 

"Lo'ak!" Neteyam and Elyä hollered in synch, she called her ilu quickly following after him.

"Come on he's going to Payakan," the oldest Sully son said slapping Ao'nungs chest clapping to call his ilu going to chase the one he loves and tries to hide it so hard, and his brother the biggest sxkwang alive.

That would either be the best or worst thing of their young lives but the sea gives and the sea takes.

ESME'S CORNER! i am so so sorry this chapter is so short but i promise it's gonna be a little longer and sadder in the next few, school has honestly been beating my ass and i am so sorry but ily all thank you all for 7K reads it honestly was very ...

ESME'S CORNER!
i am so so sorry this chapter is so short but i promise it's gonna be a little longer and sadder in the next few, school has honestly been beating my ass and i am so sorry but ily all thank you all for 7K reads it honestly was very unexpected but thank you for all the love and support on this book. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH <3333 remember to eat and drink and you will always be important to someone.

word count: 914 words