four.

_______ 🌊 _______

lit • ost
noun
a state of agony and torment

_______ 🌊 _______

THE FEELING of sun beating down on them as the calm water broke as the three Metkayina dived into the water, "should we follow?" Elyä asked fiddling with her hands used to only swimming in small creeks in the forest not giant oceans that probably goes on forever.

"Of course now come on!" Neteyam said grabbing her hand before running off into the clear water as the Metkyain trio continued to swim deeper into the clear water.

She sighed before following after him doing a canon ball into the water.

Water splashed around them as they all followed the trio minus Kiri who went to look around at the different creatures.

Elyä swam deeper the feeling of losing her breathe was getting stronger, the air escaping when she crushed through the clear ocean.

She looked back into the ocean to se Aonung looking up at her confused Elyä shrugged her shoulders pointing at her throat in a way to say can't breathe for long.

"Come on let's go back down!" The girl told the three before following Tsireya who spoke some type of finger language the three looked confused at each other than back at her.

They all quickly breathed than went back under water taking in the scenery while also trying to keep up.

Water filled her every vein as she saw deeper and deeper, her legs burned as the three continued to swim easily, Elyä pushed herself to try and keep up but you have to come up for air eventually.

Lo'ak pointed to the surface his lungs about to give out from the pressure.

Neteyam followed as they all crashed through the surface again gasping for air like they just escaped a burning home as it crumbled behind them.

"Are you alright?" Tsireya asked the group, "your too fast wait for us!" Tuk told her rubbing her eye not used to the salt water, "just breathe," the chiefs daughter said to Tuk also most of the group not noticing that Kiri had disappeared.

"You are not good divers," Aonung said at the forest Na'vi judging them, "maybe diving through trees-" he started but was stopped by his sister slapping him.

Elyä laughed a little at his reaction, "come on guys we don't speak this finger talk like you do," Neteyam told them tired of him bullying them, "I will teach you," Tsireya said kindly when Roxto asked, "where's Kiri?"

She looked up from the water going to search and look around for her friend.

"Who?" Aonung asked, she glared at him, "are you stupid? Their sister dumbass the one who your mom called not full Na'vi," she spat.

They all looked around finally finding her, Kiri rejoined the group for their second lesson, Ilu.

She's gonna do that perfectly.