O16. EMEA THE CHIEF'S DAUGHTER

CHAPTER SIXTEEN. ✧˖*°࿐
❝ EMEA THE CHIEF'S DAUGHTER. ❞

[ please vote! (๑˘ᵕ˘) ]▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[ please vote! (˘ᵕ˘) ]
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Emea!"

Emea hurriedly stood up, watching as Tsireya, Ao'nung, and Rotxo followed after Lo'ak's retreating figure. She ran towards Neteyam who was waiting for her, the two immediately following after the teenagers.

"What happened?" She asked him, glancing at the side of his face. He was fuming.

"Lo'ak," Neteyam started, "he's going to Payakan to warn him about what's happening with the tulkuns."

After making sure that Kiri and Tuk were okay behind them (they came to see what was going on), they quickly followed behind Lo'ak who swam faster than them all.

As he finally stopped at coming to see his tulkun, both Emea and Neteyam headed towards him when they saw Lo'ak desperately trying to get rid of something on Payakan's skin.

"Hey, hey!" Emea yelled over the brothers worried yells as she got on top of Payakan to see the wound better. She only came to see the ship heading towards them. "The Sky People are coming. Everyone, try to help. If they get too close, I'll try to distract them."

Neteyam grabbed her hand, pulling her away from her gaze on the ship coming towards them. Everyone else tried to help Lo'ak.

"You are not going to distract them," Neteyam gave her a look. "It's not safe."

"I'm more worried about your safety," Emea sighed, helping her siblings and Neteyam's to get rid of the object embedded in the poor animal's skin. "You have to trust me."

Neteyam looked off before sighing, helping the others, too. He turned to look at his brother. "Call Dad. Call Dad! Just go, do it."

"Just continue pulling!" Emea ordered, taking the lead. Neteyam was next to her, putting all his strength on the object just like the others.

At remembering that Lo'ak brought things on his ilu, Emea quickly left to go retrieve them, knowing that Neteyam was right behind her.

"Be careful," Neteyam warned her, wrapping the end of the rope on the object injected into Payakan's skin. Emea nodded as he got on his ilu, swimming away.

Emea looked around at the Sky People nearing closer and then did she eye the animals swimming by her feet. Connecting with them, she looked at them listening to her demands as they headed towards the Sky People, distracting them.

"All at the same time!" Emea spoke loudly, helping them pull.

"Pull harder!" Tsireya yelled.

"Pull!"