OO2. THE VIEW IS HER

CHAPTER TWO ✧˖*°࿐
❝ THE VIEW IS HER. ❞

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Leave me alone."

"Emea, do this for me please," Tsireya followed after her sister as she was helping a mother with their wounds. "Mother and Father said you have to help."

"I will help once I'm finished helping my people," Emea breathed out before turning to look at who she was helping. "Thank you for your patience. If there's any trouble with your baby, I will gladly be here to help you take care of it."

"Thank you," the mother mumbled, a smile spread on her lips. "Your mother and father are lucky to have you as their daughter and we are lucky we have you as our future."

Emea nodded and stood up from her kneeling position, leaving the tired mother behind with her mate. Tsireya quickly followed after her, smiling at the people who smiled at her and then chasing after her sister again.

"Look, please," the girl begged and Emea sighed, heading towards her pod where she could see the blue figures watching them. "I just want you to help me and so you could have fun. I know you're stressed with your future and I just want you to not be worried about them. Spend your remaining youth doing things you'd want."

Emea looked at her sister. Her beautiful sister. She inhaled and exhaled, shaking her head. "Fine. I'll help you."

Tsireya smiled. "Thank you, sister. I truly do thank you."

"Yeah, yeah," the oldest smiled a little at her. "Let me do some last minute stuff and I'll head towards you later."

Tsireya hummed and smiled one last time, skipping away towards the two boys and two girls who were awaiting for them. "My sister is to come later. But I do hope my brother and I can help you with what we know."

"Of course," Lo'ak nodded. "Let's just get this over with."

Tsireya and Ao'nung jumped on the water. The others followed after. Emea stood from her pod, watching them all with a frown on her face. How will she teach other people who are not born to be on the water how to swim when she learned how to swim the day she was born? She was not a good teacher. She wasn't able to explain herself.

"I know you don't know me," Emea watched as the mother of the blue kids approached her, "but I sense strength in you. I see the warrior you are and the future to your people."

Emea looked at her and she nodded. "Thank you. It's a good feeling coming from you."

Neytiri gave her a small smile before she, too, turned to look at her children. She sighed. "Please don't be too hard on them. But, if they don't listen, give them a slap to their heads. They'll listen."